Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jessica Simpson reveals

Go down

Jessica Simpson reveals  Empty Jessica Simpson reveals

Post  yourbody Thu May 19, 2011 2:55 am

Jessica Simpson reveals the "Price of Beauty" on today's "Oprah Winfrey Show, One Tree Hill box set 8, Californication seasons 4 dvd," saying she's tried every diet imaginable.

The blonde bombshell says she was a size 4 when she created a stir of stinging headlines for wearing so-called mom jeans on stage with a black tank top and leopard belt that showed her voluptuous figure. Even President Barack Obama commented on her weight during an interview after he was shown a tabloid magazine cover!
"The sad part about it?" she says, Friday Night Lights dvd, Brothers And Sisters seasons 5 dvd box set, "I didn't want to sit down and talk with anyone about it because I felt guilty. I didn't want to feed into it. I didn't want people to know it was affecting me ... I don't want other people to feel fat."
In her own struggle to accept her body, "I've tried every fad diet, every diet there is," she says. Now, she embraces her natural curves.

Her new show explores beauty rituals of women around the world. "The pressure that women feel to be thin, or to be beautiful ... if I can do something to make it better for people, that's the reason I did the show," she says.
Oprah brought up comments Jessica's ex John Mayer made about the singer in Playboy magazine, where he said, NCIS seasons 8 dvd box set, "That girl is like crack cocaine to me... Sexually it was crazy. That's all I'll say. It was like napalm, sexual napalm..."
"I felt betrayed," she said. "I hope he gets his life together." While he reached out in a message, "I've let that part of my life go ... He did apologize to me; I don't accept it"Greys Anatomy box set 7
One Tree Hill 8
The Vampire Diaries 2
Gossip Girl seasons 4
Friday Night Lights dvd box set

yourbody

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum