Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bar jokes,relax yourself

2 posters

Go down

bar jokes,relax yourself Empty bar jokes,relax yourself

Post  cloudy Sun May 22, 2011 10:24 pm

The lady asks, "How do I do it without surgery?"

"Just rub toilet paper between them."

Startled the lady asks, "How does that make them bigger?"

"I don't know, but it worked for your ass."

One Tree Hill Season 1-8 dvd box set
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A guy walks into a bar and orders a drink. After a few more he needs to go to the can. He doesn't want anyone to steal his drink so he puts a sign on it saying, "I spat in this beer, do not drink!". After a few minutes he returns and there is another sign next to his beer saying, "So did I!"
CSI New York Season7 DVD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A man limps into a bar with a cane and alligator. The bartender stops him and says "Hold on a second here - you can't bring that animal in here, they aren't allowed!" So the man says, "But my gator here does a really cool trick..."

The bartender says "Well then, lets see!" So the man whips out his dick and shoves it in the gators mouth. He then takes his cane and starts bashing the gator in the head with it. A crowd gathers around and everyone is astonished when he pulls out his dick without a single scratch.

He looks around at the crowd and says, "Does anyone else want to try?" An old lady raises her hand and says..."Sure, but don't hit me with that stick."
One Tree Hill Season 1-8 dvd box set

just enjoy yourself...have a good time.

cloudy

Back to top Go down

bar jokes,relax yourself Empty Re: bar jokes,relax yourself

Post  zxy6532720 Thu May 26, 2011 2:36 am

very helpful post.. thanks for sharing..Kids Dress

zxy6532720

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum