Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Class flower's name

3 posters

Go down

Class flower's name Empty Class flower's name

Post  hong080502 Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:13 am

I have always been a self-described memory. As long as the met, the next time when we meet, quasi can remember seen, who very name. But as the growth of the age. My memory is getting worse. A few days ago, the university students party. Graduation 10 years, or the first meeting, I'm excited, half an hour in advance to the hotel.

The students came in succession, looking at covering familiar faces in the brain, I tried to search their name, it realized, there have been nearly half of the people not shout name, have to hum haha to deal with the past. At this moment, a female classmate walked to come over, I looked intently. This is not class flower, remember school, I to she has some "wild desires"?

I quickly face forward, excitedly cried: "Sue..." But call Sue? How can't remember. See class a red, a balanced face blushing said: "so many years, you still so like kidding!" Flank of classmate also burst into laughter. I am one leng, I just can't remember her name is Sue what, how is kidding?

See me FaJiong, monitor walked to come over and tapped me on the shoulder and said: "your boy ZeiXinBuSi ah. Also everyday thinking about class suiting. Cried so affectionate!" Intimacy? I again a FaMeng. At this moment, another female classmate walked to come over, she toward class flower yell: "SongSu oh, I want to die you..."

hong080502

Back to top Go down

Class flower's name Empty Re: Class flower's name

Post  ribkhjhu123 Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:37 pm

Very nice post. This will help possible client to get a quality person.nice post Kids Dress

ribkhjhu123

Back to top Go down

Class flower's name Empty nike air max 2011

Post  nike air max 2011 Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:53 am

nike air max 2011 is the most successful in recent years, a shoe. Not only because of the quality and 100% price guarantee and also we supply all nike shox welcomed by many customers from around the world, they often found that the length of the right to run. air jordan 2010 as the world's most popular shoes, its unique appearance, quiet feel, can show you better have a good taste, at the same time, nike shox torch can slso support cutting breathable, flexible design, open cage net cage covered by combination of insole molds to your feet in the quiet and the shape of the foot support. new jordan shoes 2010, jordan retro shoescan increase the length of the quiet end of the degree. The new damping system, combined with a suitable natural gait movement works, all are designed to bring you the most tranquil experience.Welcome to visit us:http://www.nikejordanlink.com ..

nike air max 2011

Back to top Go down

Class flower's name Empty air jordan 2010

Post  nike air max 2011 Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:54 am

nike air max 2011 is the most successful in recent years, a shoe. Not only because of the quality and 100% price guarantee and also we supply all nike shox welcomed by many customers from around the world, they often found that the length of the right to run. air jordan 2010 as the world's most popular shoes, its unique appearance, quiet feel, can show you better have a good taste, at the same time, nike shox torch can slso support cutting breathable, flexible design, open cage net cage covered by combination of insole molds to your feet in the quiet and the shape of the foot support. new jordan shoes 2010, jordan retro shoescan increase the length of the quiet end of the degree. The new damping system, combined with a suitable natural gait movement works, all are designed to bring you the most tranquil experience.Welcome to visit us:http://www.nikejordanlink.com .

nike air max 2011

Back to top Go down

Class flower's name Empty Re: Class flower's name

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down