Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best running shoe design in the world

Go down

The best running shoe design in the world  Empty The best running shoe design in the world

Post  tomerthink Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:39 am

The best running shoe design in the world
Two, it alters the center of gravity forward with the feet being better centered below the hip, which is a much more stable alignment.
My problem with barefoot running shoes isn't with the biomechanics of the design but rather the concern that runners will see this as the newest fad and train without proper conditioning or assessment.
It doesn't matter whether you are wearing NikeFree 5.0 or Nike Zoom Structure Triax +12. cheap mlb jerseys
If the running shoe isn't a match to your foot type and running biomechanics, injuries will occur.
I also think in addition to shoes, too many runners have not been adequately coached in proper form.
The best running shoe design in the world coupled with poor running form has little chance of benefiting a runner. wholesale mlb jerseys
ChiRunning, Pose Tech Training and Evolution running are all running methods which simulate barefoot running form and are often helpful in reducing or eliminating injury.
Are there other considerations Podiatrists should keep in mind when asked for recommendations of these shoes by patients?
Are there certain foot types that would prohibit use of these shoes?running sneaker
When asked by patients about barefoot running I say it may have a place in an overall training strategy, but based on most of the patient's pathology I see coming through the door, few would benefit from this as a primary treatment.
In fact I have taken quite a few runners out of these styles of shoes because they caused injury.
It amazes me that so many experienced runners (triathletes, marathoners, ultrarunners) who presumably know everything about their running are oftentimes clueless when it comes to their shoes. cheap running shoes
They are sponsored by a particular shoe company consequently have to wear that company's shoe and no one has really ever analyzed whether it's right for them or not.
Or, they have run in the same shoe for the past 10 years but never realized that the shoe design has changed so dramatically during a version change, that in spite of the name being the same it's not the same shoe. 6u2g0kw

tomerthink

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum