Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comedy of The Inbetweeners Seasons 1-3 DVD

Go down

Comedy of The Inbetweeners Seasons 1-3 DVD  Empty Comedy of The Inbetweeners Seasons 1-3 DVD

Post  Jessica01 Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:32 am

You are supposed to know that The Inbetweeners seasons is a British comedy series about a group of teenage friends struggling through sixth form at school if you have ever watched any episodes of the show.The series follows Will (Simon Bird), who left a private school to go to Rudge Park Comprehensive due to his recently divorced mother's financial troubles. It is set in a typical suburb in south west London. It gets its name, The Inbetweeners , from a social class of teenagers – people who are not cool enough to be popular and not geeky enough to be nerds, therefore leaving a group of people inbetween. The Inbetweeners Seasons 1-3 DVD Boxset made me laugh out loud several times per episode, which is a rare thing for me. It recaptures all the embarrassing awkwardness of late-teen school, where boys are just preoccupied with self-image, and getting laid. The series is very intelligent written, with great painful observations, and outstanding characters, wonderful played. I gave it ten out of ten, as nothing of comedy has come close to beating it these year.

Jessica01

Back to top Go down