Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do i save a flip video from the camera?

Go down

How do i save a flip video from the camera? Empty How do i save a flip video from the camera?

Post  kevin Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:50 am

Wanna to Convert Flip Video created by Flip Ultra, Flip Ultra HD, Flip Mino and Flip Mino HD? As known to all, Flip Video Camcorder is a portable, easy-to-use solution for creating and sharing high-quality home movies. But it only recorded video in avi or mp4 format, when you want to play Flip video in Windows Movie Maker, iMovie, PS3, iPad, Adobe Premiere, etc, this multifunctional software named Convert Flip Video is your best choice!
For this useful software Convert Flip Video can convert flip to any popular video formats which are compatible with video players like MOV, M4V, AVI, DivX, XviD, ASF, WMV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, MKV, FLV, SWF, VOB, etc. Convert Flip Video can also extract audio from Flip. So you can enjoy Flip in digital devices like iPad, iPod, Apple TV, PS3, Xbox 360, etc. Only with one software, Convert Flip Video makes you very convenient to batch convert can merge flip, thank you for your attention.

convertflipvideo.com
convertflipvideo.com/flip-convert-to-dvd.html
convertflipvideo.com/flip-video-to-cd.html
convertflipvideo.com/making-flip-books.html
convertflipvideo.com/flip-book-maker.html

How do i save a flip video from the camera? Logo

How do i save a flip video from the camera?

ownload and install this Convert Flip Video, double click exe. file and run it on your computer.

Step One: Import Flip video.
Click "File"How do i save a flip video from the camera? Add2to open the file menu, then select sub-menu "Add File" to load your Flip files. You can load many files at one time to save your time and trouble.

How do i save a flip video from the camera? Step1

Step Two: Select output profile and destination.
In following clear screenshot, we can see this software backup MPEG-4, AVI, WMV, as output profile, we can also import Flip video into iPod, iPad, Apple TV, PSP, PS3. Xbox, etc. Select any format is OK for your need.

How do i save a flip video from the camera? Step2

Step Three: Begin flip to AVI, WMV, MPG conversion.
Click "Start" to begin conversion, only wait a few minutes, conversion will be finished.

kevin

Back to top Go down