Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Could The Scoundrels Go Straight?

Go down

How Could The Scoundrels Go Straight? Empty How Could The Scoundrels Go Straight?

Post  Jessica01 Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:15 am

Scoundrels series
is about a family of thieves and con artists in Palm Springs, California. It starts out looking like one show, a sexy, light- hearted comedy about larceny, and ends up looking like another: a slightly more serious, and potentially irritatingly sentimental, drama/comedy about trying to go straight. Cheryl West is a middle-aged woman with four children: brainy but sneaky daughter Hope, the beautiful but flaky daughter Heather, Cal, the scruffy, loser-ish son whose following in his father's footsteps and Cal's twin brother Logan, the one family member who appears to be on the straight and narrow path as he's about to be a lawyer.
After the leader of the West family, Wolf,Cheryl's career criminal husband is sentenced to five years in prison, Cheryl is forced to take over the family business and attempt to get things back on track for her family. However, even from jail, Wolf interferes with her attempts to reform their family.
When I first watched scoundrels dvd,I guess I can't stop it.More or less,it is attrctive for me.If you are a enthusiast of this show,you would like take more information about it,just visit the site collectcheaps...

Jessica01

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum