Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Friends Tigger and Pooh dvd series

Go down

My Friends Tigger and Pooh dvd series Empty My Friends Tigger and Pooh dvd series

Post  danggui Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:19 am

How much can a Swedish woman forgive Ask ElinSTOCKHOLM (AP) — When Tiger Woods returns to golf at the Masters this week, the world will be watching to see if his wife Elin is at his side.

It may seem puzzling to many women that the 30-year-old former model hasn't already left her cheating husband. She is, 30 Rock dvd series, after all, from Sweden — a nation famous for its strong-willed and independent women.
In her homeland, too, Shaun The Sheep on dvd, The Tudors dvd set, there has been some bewilderment that Elin Nordegren hasn't split considering the scope of her husband's infidelity.
But relationship counselors in the Scandinavian nation aren't that surprised. Sweden is still a champion of women's rights, How I Met Your Mother dvd series, but in recent years a more conservative view highlighting the merits of an intact family has been making a comeback.
Like Nordegren, many Swedes have grown up with divorced parents, Glee 1-2, Chuck dvd set, and are increasingly focused on building homes and keeping their families together, Breaking Bad boxset, The Big Bang Theory dvd set, said Lena Gustafsson, Glee seasons 1-2 dvd box set, Beverly Hills 90210 dvd set, a psychotherapist who works in relationship counseling.
Woods and Nordegren have two children, a daughter Sam Alexis, 2, and a 1-year-old son, Charlie Axel.
"Many of the couples I see continue to live together, The Hills dvd series, The Closer complete seasons, Glee collection, they solve their problems," Gustafsson said.
That was not the case for Nordegren's parents, who divorced before she started school and separately developed their careers — her father, Thomas Nordegren, as a correspondent for Swedish Radio and her mother, The Big Bang Theory dvd series, Garfield dvd series, Garfield complete seasons, Barbro Holmberg, The Closer boxset, The Incredible Hulk 1-5 dvd, as a politician.
In Sweden, Glee dvd 1-2, divorces peaked at around 27,000 annually in the mid-1970s, My Friends Tigger and Pooh dvds, My Friends Tigger and Pooh dvds, at the height of the women's liberation movement. Since then divorces have slowly declined to about 20, Rescue Me complete box set of 1-4,000 a year. Sweden's population is about 9 million.
Gustafsson said a gradual return toward the family as a cornerstone in Swedish society has come as a reaction to a culture that many people viewed as too obsessed with individual self-fulfillment.
However, repeated infidelity is not something that is taken lightly, even in Sweden. When Woods crashed his car into a fire hydrant in November and the extent of his extramarital affairs was revealed, The Closer dvds, the message in Swedish media and blogs was close to unanimous: Dump him.
Many Swedish commentators praised how Nordegren handled the situation, Miami Medical boxset, and more than one reference was made to how she smashed the back window of the car with a golf club.
The couple told investigators she did so to unlock a door and pull her husband out of the car, and Woods has strenuously denied his wife abused him. Still, the incident was seen here as a strong-willed Swedish woman standing up for herself.
"Our Swedish hearts are brimming with pride," Britta Svensson, a columnist for Swedish tabloid Expressen, The Mentalist boxset, wrote in December. "Our own Elin ... didn't take any (expletive). Just like a tough Swedish girl shouldn't. Elin is our heroine."
Elin met Woods when she was working as a nanny for Swedish golfer Jesper Parnevik in 2001. Before that she worked briefly as a model, but reportedly was never very interested in making that her career. Instead, she was interested in psychology, and according to her father's Web page, she studied the subject as recently as last year.
Some of the toughest public criticism against Woods has come from Parnevik, who told Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet in December that he had "lost all respect for him, primarily as a man and a father."
Back then, The Big Bang Theory box set 1-3, Two and a Half Men box set 1-7, Breaking Bad complete series, the general perception in Sweden was that Nordegren should waste no time in leaving her husband. But Asa Hellberg, relationship coach and author of the autobiographical book "Casanova's Woman, One Tree Hill complete box set of 1-7," has questioned whether Swedes were a bit too hasty in casting judgment.
"Generally, people probably have the view that she should have thrown him out a long time ago, The Incredible Hulk dvd," she said. "But that is before they have experienced something like that themselves, and are blissfully unaware of how they would react in such a situation."
Hellberg — who decided to stay with a boyfriend even after he revealed that he had cheated on her with 26 other women — said reconciliation was possible if both partners seek help.
"If you take care of your own problems and scrutinize your own codepende

The Tudors complete box set of 1-4
Thomas & Friends dvd set
30 Rock dvd series
Rescue Me box set 1-4
One Tree Hill complete box set of 1-7
Beverly Hills 90210 dvd series
Big Love complete box set of 1-3
Chuck box set 1-3
The Hills dvd set
How I Met Your Mother box set 1-5
Rome complete box set of 1-2