Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful Make it or Break it

Go down

Beautiful Make it or Break it Empty Beautiful Make it or Break it

Post  Jessica01 Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:53 am

Make it or Break it is a great show. Maybe it's just because it's summer, and I'm feeling seriously deprived of network TV, but I'm kind of digging this show.I'm not even into gymnastics and I love this show. I like the characters too. They're so different from each other and they don't seem like other characters from other shows.
The show is about a bunch of Olympic-level gymnasts and the drama that goes on behind the scenes on their way to Nationals. Yeah, it's on ABC family. And yeah, it's full of clichés. But it is well done and promises a lot of addictive teen soap action.
Biggest Weakness: The characters in this show Make it or Break it seasons are really one note: Lauren (Cassie Scerbo), the villain of the piece, is an ambitious and manipulative brat who will (and does) betray her friends to get ahead in the competition. Emily Kmetko (Chelsea Hobbs) is a plucky scholarship student who is torn between her dream and wanting a normal life. Payson (Ayla Kell) is completely focused. And Kaylie (Josie Loren) is clueless.
That said, all the lead actresses play their parts well. The performances from the cast of parents and paramours are solid also.
It's hard to get really excited about this show- nothing truly awesome or awful about it. The show is fun and has some pretty great moments, but it doesn't take enough chances to separate it from the rest of the tween-dramedy pack. So it is worthy to to own Make It or Break It Season 1-2 DVD Box Set with good quality and fast delivery at low price.

--------------------------------------------------------------
harper's island season 1 dvd

Jessica01

Back to top Go down