Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best show ever

2 posters

Go down

The best show ever Empty The best show ever

Post  melody Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:31 am

Which kind of movies are you like best, Fantasy, magic or science fiction? As we all know, Harry Potter DVD 7 and Transfomers 3 are on hot line these days. As a quote goes, two tigers fight must be an injury. I’m wondering who will win the top box-office. You must know who create the new box office, Avatar DVD last year with $1. 859 billion exceed the box office of tantalic and Star Wars DVD. Movies achieve a lot these years whit the support of developing technology and scientific progress. Obviously TV shows also benefits from technology boom for that sci-fi TV series occupy a significant piece of the market. Take Doctor Who DVD for instance, focusing on time shuttle basing on stunt. This show has already reached 6 seasons and achieves a high rating with each episode updating. Breaking Bad Season 3 DVD is this kind of stunk show too. The advancement of technology destine the improvement all aspects of human being’s life.

melody

http://www.collectcheapdvd.com

Back to top Go down

The best show ever Empty Re: The best show ever

Post  wszdana253 Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:41 am

Hi Folks,

I'm new here and I have been searching around with no luck so it's time to post my question and see if anyone has an answer

wszdana253

Back to top Go down