Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How I Met Your Mother collection

Go down

How I Met Your Mother collection Empty How I Met Your Mother collection

Post  liyejous Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:40 am

In today's episode of Lara's Look for Less, Criminal Minds boxset, our "Insider" stylist Anya Sarre is bringing you another one of Lara Spencer's fabulous looks for a steal! Today, she tells you how to get Lara's entire look for less than $30! Plus, Smallville dvds, Ally McBeal dvd box, Criminal Minds on dvd, Star Trek Enterprise dvd series, Seinfeld complete box set, One Tree Hill dvd, read below to see Anya answer your fashion questions. Keep those questions coming!

Q: How can you keep a blouse tucked into your pants or skirt without it being bunchy?

A: Great question. A little inside wardrobe trick is to tuck your blouse into your underwear or Spanx. That way, The Wire boxset, Gossip Girl complete seasons, your blouse will stay flat and not bunch.

Q: Can you wear peep-toe shoes in winter, Ally McBeal boxset, How I Met Your Mother box set 1-5, as long as you are not walking through snow? I have so many peep toes that I don't want to have to give up until next spring. I live in a place where we sometimes get snow.

A: Yes, of course. You don’t have to give up your peep-toes! Peep toes are classic and flattering for all seasons. Just don’t wear them with tights. Thanks for watching!

Q: Where did Lara get her vest from?

A: Lara’s vest is from Trina Turk and comes in both navy and black. www.trinaturk.com or (213) 623-3479.

Q: Is there a way to find out details about Lara's silver bangle from the 9/9 episode?

A: Yes, all you have to do is ask. Lara’s bangle, One Tree Hill complete seasons, Medium complete series, Nip Tuck complete series, worn on September 9, The Wire dvd series, Star Trek Enterprise dvd box set, Mad Men dvd box set, is her own personal jewelry. However, Medium dvds, Star Trek Enterprise dvd box, I located a similar one just for you that is in stores now for $28 (nordstrom.com).

Q: Can you wear blue and green together?

A: Great question. You read my mind because I was going to do a whole tip on how navy and green are a great color combination that people don’t wear enough of. For fall, Two and a Half Men collection, Mad Men complete seasons, Grey's Anatomy dvd box set, Gossip Girl box set, Star Trek Enterprise series 1-4, The office complete series, try mixing a deep or hunter green with navy or cobalt blue. Extra style tip: Try this color combination with gold accessories!

Lara's look:Belt: Macy's
www.macys.com
Black dress: Dolce & Gabbana
www.dolcegabbana.com

Look for Less: Belt: Forever 21
www.forever21.com
Black Dress: Loehmann's
www.loehmanns.com

Anya's Credits
Green/Black Dress: Catherine Malandrino
www.catherinemalandrino.com
Earrings: Karmen