Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horrible movies

3 posters

Go down

Horrible movies Empty Horrible movies

Post  Henyeon01 Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:40 am

Halloween is the most attractive festival in a year, but for me, it is a nightmare. I never take part in those masquerades since I’m timid girl. Telling the truth, I really want to watch those horror movies, and participate in those horrible parties, but I’m so scared. Michael initially cooperates with Dr. Loomis, claiming no memory of the killings; his mother, Deborah, visits him regularly. After a year, Michael becomes fixated on his papier-mâché masks, closing himself off from everyone, even his mother. When Michael in kills a nurse as Deborah is leaving from one of her visits, she can no longer handle the situation and commits suicide. For the next fifteen years, Michael continues making his masks and not speaking to anyone. Dr. Loomis, having continued to treat Michael over the years, attempts to move on with his life and closes Michael’s case. Later, while being prepared for transfer to maximum security, Michael escapes Smith’s Grove, killing the sanitarium employees and a truck driver for his coveralls, and heads to Haddonfield. On Halloween in Halloween seasons 1-2 dv, Michael arrives at his old home, now abandoned, and recovers the kitchen knife and Halloween mask he stored under the floorboards the night he killed his sister.

Horrible movies Detail634590791403281250
Halloween seasons 1-2 dvd,
Halloween on dvd

Henyeon01

Back to top Go down

Horrible movies Empty Re: Horrible movies

Post  hellenuoften Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:09 am

Electronics Wholesale (uoften.com): Welcome to wholesale cheap Mobile Phone for Old People $33.99 .

W

hellenuoften

http://www.uoften.com

Back to top Go down

Post  johndim Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:37 pm

This is what is called films

johndim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content