Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Put VOB movies onto Excite X10 LE AT200 tablet With Best Video Settings

Go down

Put VOB movies onto Excite X10 LE AT200 tablet With Best Video Settings Empty Put VOB movies onto Excite X10 LE AT200 tablet With Best Video Settings

Post  lydia870622 Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:55 am

Toshiba Excite X10 sporting a 10.1-inch touchscreen display with 1280 X 800 pixels of resolution, powered by a 1.2GHz TI OMAP 4430 dual-core processor is outstanding among all the Android tablets for it’s the thinnest and lightest tablet around the world. Have you get one and try to put and watch VOB files on Excite X10 in high quality? In this page, we will give you some tips.

Excite 10 LE AT200 tablet supported video-audio formats:
Video: MPEG4, H.263, H.264 ( MP4 )
Audio: MP3, WMA, AAC, AAC+, EAAC+

From above information, we find that the Toshiba Excite X10 video format is limited. When you plan to watch VOB files on Excite X10 AT200 tablet, you have to transcoding VOB to Toshiba Excite X10 with a top third Video Converter software for Excite X10. Here we take the Brorsoft Video Converter as example, it is the best Excite X10 VOB Converter from Google Serching I used. It can help you convert VOB and any other Video format to Toshiba Excite X10 MP4 format at a super fast speed with CUD-AMD technologies. The best VOB to Toshiba Excite X10 Converter review from a user:" The ability to tweek output parameters like audio bitrate (to lower overall file size) and bitrate is key and I was pleased to see it so easy to bring up and modify once the output general format was selected." Blellow are the converting steps and setting tips for you.

Step 1: Install and run the best VOB to Excite X10 Video Converter ( or Get Mac Version ) on your Computer. Click the button “File” to add VOB files to it. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: If you have several video files and wanna combine-merge several video files for Toshiba Excite X10 tablet, you just need to tick off the “Merge into one” box.

Step 2: Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Common Video > “H.264 Video (*.mp4)” or “MPEG-4 Movie(*.mp4)”, which are both the supported formats for you to transfer and watch VOB files on Excite X10. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.

Step 3: Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can set the video size as 1280 *800 for viewing-enjoying VOB movies on Excite X10 in full screen.

Step 4: Click the “Convert” button; it will convert VOB video to MP4 for Excite X10 immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.

After the fast VOB to Excite X10 AT200 tablet MP4 conversion, you can get the output video for Toshiba Excite X10 effortlessly. Now it’s available for you copy and play VOB videos on Excite X10.

Dear friends:
I wish these guides will do great help to you ,your satisfaction is my great honor ,also ,I am very appreciate for you to take time out of you busy schedule to browse my article ,wish you happy everyday !
Resource from: Brorsoft

lydia870622

Back to top Go down