Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the popular show:gossip girl

2 posters

Go down

the popular show:gossip girl Empty the popular show:gossip girl

Post  serenananie Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:08 am

"gossip girl 1-3 season boxset " director Gordon Mitchell commented Leighton Meester : "She is not the kind of people who try to hide their views. But she was always quiet, sit on the side quietly, observing, and then have a precise hit . She is a strong-willed and capable girl beyond her age. the opponent in "Gossip Girl"said:" Many people think that we are hostile , in fact, it was not true. Leighton Meester is a very modest girl. she would not make people embarrassed, and she was very humorous. She is an incredible good friend. "Mitchell Leighton commented herself that:" I think the most important to play the role of Tony Blair "gossip girl 1-3 season boxset " in well is to find the common point between this role and yourself, Blair's biggest drawback is that she was lack of the sense of security, so she always wanted to be the most beautiful, best known , the most popular person. sometimes i feel i am also lack of the sense of security,so i can play this role well.

serenananie

Back to top Go down

the popular show:gossip girl Empty Re: the popular show:gossip girl

Post  dvdbest Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:43 am

Gossip Girl DVD is a awesome show.Really happy with the L=http://www.dvdbestonline.com/showc.aspx?id=773]Gossip Girl DVD[/URL]..

dvdbest

Back to top Go down