Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Band of Brothers

Go down

Band of Brothers Empty Band of Brothers

Post  liyejous Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:20 am

"The Insider" has obtained court documents filed by Eddie Cibrian, Felicity series 1-4, Seinfeld dvd set, in which the star seeks joint physical custody of his children with estranged wife Brandi Glanville, House M.D boxset, who he claims has physically and mentally abused him and won't allow him to see his children.

Regarding his children -- Mason, 6, Agatha Christie's Poirot box set, Tales From the Crypt seasons 1-7, The Cosby Show dvd box set, and Jake, The Cosby Show complete box set, Buffy dvd box, 2, Seinfeld series 1-9, The Twilight Zone series 1-5, Cibrian claims in the papers: "[Glanville] is refusing to set a schedule for visitation with the minor children. My relationship with our minor children is the most important thing in my life. To be denied time with our minor children, just because the respondent is angry with me, Being Human box set, is unfair to me and extremely detrimental to our minor children.”
He claims that Glanville is full of "emotional rage" and "too angry with me to think of what is the best interest of our children."
He seeks joint physical custody of the children, Foyle's War dvd box, claiming he has "always been a devoted and doting father," listing the following duties: "attend to [his son's] daily needs, put him to bed, Numb3rs complete seasons, Seinfeld boxset, woke up with him, read to him, CSI Miami dvd box, MacGyver box set 1-7, Seinfeld dvd series, Psych boxset, watched cartoons with him, gave him baths, dressed him for school."
Cibrian also claims that his estranged wife "is very angry with me for ending our seven-year marriage, Band of Brothers dvds, The Cosby Show dvd box set, Spooks boxset, and she is enraged at the way in which our marriage ended. In her rage, she has resorted to physically attacking me, mentally abuses me, vandalizing my motorcycle, Foyle's War boxset, Buffy dvd series, Tales From the Crypt box set, speaking badly about me in front of our minor children…."
He also alleges in the papers that Glanville tells their children, La Femme Nikita dvds, "Daddy does not love you."
Cibrian filed for divorce from Glanville last August.Amanda Sudano-Ramirez is the spitting image of her mom -- legendary '70s singer and disco queen Donna Summer -- who is best known for her hit song, House M.D 1-6, "Last Dance." Now Amanda is following in her mom's footsteps -- and "The Insider" is with Amanda and her band Johnnyswim at the Roxy in Los Angeles.

"It was like my big rebellion not to do music, Psych boxset, so I was, Psych dvd series, Midsomer Murders 1-12, 'I'm going to go to college,'" Amanda says. "I was going to be in the music business but I wasn't necessarily going to perform myself. So the whole time I'm going to college, Buffy dvd 1-7, The Shield complete series, she's like, Numb3rs collection, Buffy complete box set, 'So you writing any songs? You know you're just going to end up singing, Band of Brothers dvd set, so I don't know why you're wasting your time.' But obviously she supported me going to college."
Amanda also has the complete support of her father Bruce Sudano, who is Donna's manager and husband of 29-years.
"They were always kind of supportive and it's almost like they expected [it] out of us because we all were kind of creative and sang constantly, Seinfeld dvd set," Amanda adds.
Unlike her mom, Amanda, Spooks complete seasons, who also has a successful modeling career, is not going it solo. She and husband Abner Ramirez formed Johnnyswim, Midsomer Murders series 1-12,

liyejous

Back to top Go down