Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Biggest Loser Four on the Floor

Go down

The Biggest Loser  Four on the Floor Empty The Biggest Loser Four on the Floor

Post  cfwang11 Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:34 am

Final four! Final four! Final four!

At the start of this week’s Biggest Loser the remaining five contestants were told there would be no Yellow Line. Whoever lost the lowest percentage of weight would be out, alliances and strategies be damned.

This blow was softened by the arrival of two former winners Family guy the complete serries dvd That 70s Show the comlete series, who trotted out to give everyone a little pep talk. Season 7’s Helen was the oldest winner in Biggest Loser history (I love how the show constantly mentions “Biggest Loser History,” as if anyone is really keeping track) and she still looks great; she was the inspiration.

Season 4’s Eric was the cautionary tale. After losing 214 pounds Leave It to Beaver complete dvd lost whole series, he gained back 175 of them. He’s now on the road to losing the weight a second time, an idea that makes me want to curl up with a box of Ding-Dongs and take a nice long nap.

Mike got some special attention from Helen and Eric because he still has so far to go (I believe he’s still in the 380s). “Who leaves a reality show about losing weight and is still obese?” he asked. Um Dexter box The wire complete box set Ally mcbeal dvds, that would be the guy who stared out at 526 pounds.

But Mike seemed better after the pep talk聴at least until his workout with Bob, when he threw a 526-pound hissy fit and stormed out of the gym. His words were mostly bleeps House MD complete set Doctor who complete series australia, but I think “I went through makeover week and I still had to go to a fat man shop!” captures the gist of what he was feeling.

The Challenge

This week's challenge was a Biggest Loser favorite Ally mcbeal seasons Friends box set dvd The a team series dvd, and symbolic as all get-out: Each contestant had to lug a bag containing the total amount of weight they shed in 15 weeks over 15 sand dunes. At the top of each dune The Golden girls complete series box set Andromeda complete set Family guy the comlete series Curb Your Enthusiasm season 1-7, they got to shed the pounds they's lost during the corresponding week. The first person to finish would win $10,000.

Daris, who was making up for his failure at last week’s challenge ER box The wire box set Seinfeld complete season, dominated. He’s like some super bad-ass special-ops guy or something now. Or at least a super bad-ass special-ops guy who is also a complete sweetheart. He talks a lot about never having had a girlfriend and how he is looking forward to finding love when he returns home, and I just have to say that whoever gets to be Daris’ first girlfriend is one lucky lady. Unless all this success turns him into a cocky S.O.B sex and the city complete series box, which would be a real shame.

Last Chance Workout
The last chance workout was, predictably, a killer Star trek Enterprise dvd box set The a team series dvd, and the sweat was flying. There were a lot of split-screen shots of the contestants working out in their first week and then doing the same exercise now. If the forty thousand then-and-now shots we've already seen had yet to drive home the contestant's huge transformation, this one did. It was pretty amazing to see how far they’ve come.

Weigh-In

It all came down to this moment, and everyone pulled really, really big numbers. Except for Miss Sunshine, who only lost two pounds and got sent back to Minneapolis.

Which means that along with Koli The a team boxsets Boston legal dvd box set Boston legal seasons, Mike Leave It to Beaver dvds Star trek Enterprise complete series James bond complete dvd Baby Einstain set, and Daris The Golden girls dvd 1-7, Ashley聴our pink ninja who said she was going to “sneak up on their asses” way back in Week 2聴is a woman of her word. You go, girl. But the real money is on Daris.

Who do you think will come out on top?

cfwang11

Back to top Go down