Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V, Season 2 come out

Go down

V, Season 2 come out Empty V, Season 2 come out

Post  dvdbest Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:08 am

I always seem to forget about .V DVD . It's the last sci-fi show standing on ABC, which is ironic considering it seemed the more peckish of the two that premiered last year (the other one, uh... didn't make it). But V DVDis a solid show in its own right, and watching the promo below made me realize just how long its been since we saw Erica Evans staring worriedly at the omnipresent visage of the malicious Anna. Thankfully, we'll be getting back to television's pokey little survivor right after New Years'; .V DVD is returning for a sophomore outing on January 4. Only then will we see the aftermath of the red sky that Anna unleashed upon us at the end of the first season. I'll hold off from saying too much about the trailer below (though I really like the new black-on-red color scheme), but there are some things in there that really make me scratch my head. Are there more character deaths ahead? Hold onto your hats, folks! It's going to be a bumpy ride

dvdbest

Back to top Go down