Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Go down

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Empty Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Post  andelier Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:03 am

"The Insider" sits down with Dakota Fanning, Will And Grace boxset, Jamie Campbell Bower, Michael Sheen and Cameron Bright from The Twilight Saga: New Moon.

The foursome play members of the ruling vampire clan, the Volturi in the sequel to Twilight, Weeds seasons 1-5 dvd, Ally McBeal 1-5 dvd, and they open up about their characters' evil intentions.
Veteran stage actor Michael Sheen says of playing his diabolical 2,000-year-old character, "I like the idea of someone who thinks of himself as a nice, Rome dvd 1-2, sweet grandmotherly type but who's actually a psycho killer underneath. ... So, I like the idea of playing someone who is sort of soft, quite loving and thinks of himself as being very sentimental and then likes to pull people's heads off."
Dakota Fanning has a long history of playing nice girls, Sex and the City dvd 1-6, and tells "The Insider," "It was the first time playing an evil character, but that was one of the reasons why i wanted to do it. It's more fun playing bad girls, more fun than playing good girl."
Michael says of the Twilight series in general, Sex and the City seasons 1-6, "What's wonderful about these stories, I think, is that there are very fantastical elements, Will And Grace box set 1-8, and supernatural elements, Rome collection, Dexter dvd series, and magical elements, and at the same time, it's very moving and touching and it really seems to speak to people's hearts. So it's really wonderful to be in these films."
Come back Monday to see "The Insider"'s extended interview with the Cullen women: Ashley Greene, Ally McBeal seasons 1-5 dvd, Rome series 1-2, Nikki Reed and Elizabeth Reaser, and come back every weekday until 'New Moon' premieres in theaters on Friday, True Blood 1-3, November 20 to see a new ET video with the cast!

True Blood collection
Rome dvd series
Weeds 1-5
Dexter box set 1-4
Cold Case box set
The Shield complete seasons
Buffy The Vampire Slayer dvd box set
Will And Grace box set 1-8
Sex and the City box set
Ally McBeal seasons 1-5Whitney Houston referred to herself as a "soldier girl" as she continued to open up in her interview with Oprah Winfrey about her drug abuse, her divorce from Bobby Brown and the other trials she faced before returning to the spotlight.
Houston said she is no longer on drugs but at times does have a desire to use again. "I pray it away, Buffy The Vampire Slayer dvd set," she told Oprah of her temptations.
"The Oprah Show" aired the second portion of Houston's interview on Tuesday and the music icon reveals that it was her daughter, Cold Case collection, Bobbi Kristina Brown, that helped her decide to get out of her marriage. "She said, Buffy The Vampire Slayer dvd 1-7, Ally McBeal on dvd, 'You don't deserve that and neither do I, Sex and the City dvd 1-6,'" Houston said Bobbi Kristina told her.
Oprah questioned Houston as to why she chose to stay in such a volatile situation for so long. The music icon said she stayed out of "habit [and] conforming to a way of life."
After she finally separated from Brown, Houston said, Buffy The Vampire Slayer complete box set, "I literally stayed in my pajamas six, Cold Case dvd 1-7, Ally McBeal 1-5, seven months."
Now, True Blood complete box set, True Blood dvd box set, Houston is back on top with her first album of original songs in seven years, True Blood box set 1-3, titled I Look to You, topping the Billboard album chart. Bobbi Kristina spoke of her mother fondly on Oprah's show, Cold Case seasons 1-7 dvd, saying, "Words can't explain how proud I am of her."

True Blood dvd series
Rome series 1-2
Weeds seasons 1-5 dvd
Dexter complete box set
Cold Case dvd box set
The Shield dvd series
Buffy The Vampire Slayer complete seasons
Will And Grace complete box set
Sex and the City boxset
Ally McBeal dvd

andelier

Back to top Go down