Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sex and the City

Go down

Sex and the City Empty Sex and the City

Post  andelier Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:04 am

'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' star Kristen Stewart spoke to Ryan Seacrest, Sex and the City on dvd, the host of "On Air with Ryan Seacrest," about playing Bella. Here is what she had to say.

"I so see why they are obsessed, Ally McBeal on dvd," she says of fans of the 'Twilight' franchise. "It is so weird to get the question: What is it like to be such an icon? I am not an icon. I am playing a character that is an icon. I really like her and love her. I think she is a good representation for these chicks."
Kristen goes on to explain what it is about Bella that she likes: "I think she has an undeniable presence that every single girl has. It is innately female, Buffy The Vampire Slayer seasons 1-7 dvd, Weeds dvd set, Sex and the City complete series, Sex and the City dvd 1-6, The Shield dvd 1-7, Weeds dvd 1-5, even if you are weird, Sex and the City seasons 1-6, Cold Case on dvd, a little awkward and self-deprecating. Bella very much owns the fact that she is different. She makes a lot of mistakes that she owns as well. She is not ashamed of herself and I think that is pretty cool."
Once all the furor is over for the release of the second movie in the saga, Kristen tells Ryan, Will And Grace complete box set, "I just want to sit with my cat."
'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' opens in theaters on Friday, True Blood 1-3 dvd, Nov. 20.

True Blood seasons 1-3 dvd
Rome dvd series
Weeds dvd
Dexter seasons 1-4 dvd box set
Cold Case box set
The Shield on dvd
Buffy The Vampire Slayer box set 1-7
Will And Grace dvd 1-8
Sex and the City box set 1-6
Ally McBeal dvdsIn what is believed to be his first public sighting since his headline-grabbing car accident last November, Tiger Woods was snapped taking a jog outside on Wednesday near Orlando, The Shield seasons 1-7 dvd box set, Buffy The Vampire Slayer box set 1-7, FL. The public sighting comes on the heels of the news that Woods will hold a press conference on Friday morning at 11 a.m. at the PGA Tour headquarters to apologize for his behavior and discuss what's to come in the future for him.
Woods' agent told"The Insider"earlier Wednesday, The Shield dvd 1-7, "Tiger plans to discuss his past and his future and he plans to apologize for his behavior. While Tiger feels that what happened is fundamentally a matter between he and his wife, Weeds series 1-5, Rome 1-2, Will And Grace dvds, Ally McBeal dvd 1-5, True Blood dvd 1-3, Dexter dvd 1-4, Dexter series 1-4, Cold Case box set 1-7, True Blood dvd box set, he also recognizes that he has hurt and let down a lot of other people who were close to him. He also let down his fans. He wants to begin the process of making amends and that's what he's going to discuss."

True Blood boxset
Rome box set
Weeds box set
Dexter dvd box set
Cold Case box set 1-7
The Shield dvd set
Buffy The Vampire Slayer complete box set
Will And Grace complete series
Sex and the City dvd
Ally McBeal seasons 1-5 dvd box set

andelier

Back to top Go down