Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is your victory

Go down

This is your victory Empty This is your victory

Post  tongqu Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:45 am

And I know you didn't do this powerful green lasers just to win an election.

You did it because you understand the enormity powerful green laser of the task that lies ahead. For even as we celebrate 300mw green laser tonight, we know the challenges that tomorrow will bring are the greatest of 300mw laser pointer lifetime -- two mini laser pointer wars, a planet in peril, the worst financial 30mw green laser crisis in a century.
Even as we stand here10mw green laser tonight, we know there are brave Americans waking up in the 100mw red laser deserts of Iraq and the mountains of Afghanistan to risk 100mw laser pointer their lives for us.

There are mothers 100mw blue laser and fathers who will lie awake after the children fall asleep and wonder how they'll make power laser pointer the mortgage or wholesale red laserpay their doctors' bills or save enough for their child's college education.

There's new energy to 150mw green laser harness, new jobs to be created, new schools to build, and threats to 200mw green laser meet, alliances to repair.

The road ahead will be long. Our climb 150mw laser pointer will be steep. We may not get there in one year or even in one 200mw laser pointer term. But, America, I have never been more hopeful than20mw green laser I am tonight that we will get there.

I promise you, we as a 250mw laser pointer people will get there.

There will be setbacks and false250mw green laser starts. There are many who won't agree with every decision or policy I wholesale green laser make as president. And we know the government can't solve wholesale laser pointer every problem.

But 532NM LASER I will always be honest with 100MW LASER you about the challenges we face. I will listen to you, especially when we disagree. And, above all, I will RED LASER ask you to join in the work of remaking this nation, the only way WHOLESALE ELECTRONICS it's been done in America for 221 Wholesalers years -- block by block, brick by Wholesale brick, calloused hand by 30mw laser pointer calloused hand.

What began 21 months 532nm green laser ago in the depths of winter cannot end on this autumn night.

This victory 50MW green laser alone is not the change we seek. It is only the chance for us to make that 500mw green laser change. And that cannot happen if we go back to the way things were.

It can't happen without wholesale blue laser you, without a new spirit red laser pen of service, a new red beam laser spirit of sacrifice.

So let us summon a new spirit of red light laser patriotism, of responsibility, where each of us resolves to pitch in and red laser pointer work harder and look after 10mw laser pointer not only LASER POINTER but each other.

Let us BUY WHOLESALE remember that, if this financial powerful laser pen crisis taught us anything, it's that we cannot have a thriving Wall Street while Main Street suffers.
In this country, we rise or fall as one LASER PEN nation, as one people. Let's resist the temptation to fall back LASER BEAM on the same partisanship and pettiness and immaturity that has poisoned GREEN LASER our politics for so long.

Let's remember that it ELECTRONICS WHOLESALERS was a man from BUY LASER this state who first carried the banner of the DISCOUNT ELECTRONICS Republican Party to the White House, a party founded on the values of CHEAP ELECTRONICS self-reliance and individual liberty and national unity.

Those are values BUY ELECTRONICS that we all share. And while the Democratic Party has won a great BURNING LASER victory tonight, we do so with a measure of humility and determination to heal the BLUE LASER divides that have held back our progress.

tongqu

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum