Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bombarded with harsh winter

Go down

Bombarded with harsh winter Empty Bombarded with harsh winter

Post  tongqu Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:08 am

Your skin in winter can 200mw green laser become very dry - even to the point of being painful. I myself began feeling the effects 150mw laser pointer of the cooler weather in early October. It usually doesn't hit me this150mw green laser hard but this year I'm having a real difficult time with it. My10mw green laser lips became tender and chapped, and I had to switch to a different formula10mw laser pointer of daily facial cleanser because the exfoliating beads in100mw laser pointer my current cleanser 100mw red laser were irritating my skin. My face became red 100mw blue laser and flushed. I'll have to limit my daily exfoliation to just twice a week. Also my hands and feet became very dry.
Ah, winter. It can laser torch flashlight be so peaceful yet so unforgiving. Indoors you're subjected cheap red lasers to dry heat and laser pointer pen outdoors you're bombarded with harsh winter UV rays from the sun and chilling winds. Yes, the laser pointer keychain sun's rays are still just as dangerous as they laser for sale are in the summer and they will reflect off any snowy surfaces, highest power laser bouncing the rays right back on laser beam pointer to you. You're going to need a good green light laser facial moisturizer with SPF in it.
Here are some more tips green laser pointer to help you combat dry winter skin:
1)Use a lip green laser pen balm (preferably with SPF) and do not lick your lips under any circumstances. That green beam laser ust makes it worse.
2)Keep your hands moisturized with a good quality hand flashlight laser pointer cream. Make sure you discount laser pointers have a tube of hand cream with you at all times.

3)Drink plenty cheap laser pointers of water and limit your alcohol intake. Alcohol is a dehydrator.
4)Buy a humidifier if you don't already cheap laser pointer have one. It may help keep your heating bills down as well. cheap blue laser You know, the whole heat and humidity thing. Think Amazon rainforest.
5)Use a shower filter. It will buy wholesale electronics filter out the skin-drying buy lasers online chlorine in your tap water. Avoid buy red laser using hot water in the shower even though buy blue laser it feels so good on a cold winter morning. It buy laser pointer will only strip your skin of its natural oils and buy green laser cause water to evaporate more quickly.
200mw laser pointer
Use warm water300mw laser pointer onyl. Also, it pays to switch from soap300mw green laser which can dry the skin, to a silky 250mw laser pointer body wash which will help your skin retain moisture. Pat your skin250mw green laser dry when exiting the shower, don't rub. Apply a nice moisturizer while 20mw green laser your skin is still damp to help seal in moisture.
When the humidity drops blue ray laser to 50 percent or less, you will blue light laser need to pay even blue laser pointer more attention to your blue laser pen moisturization routine. Stay away from harsh scrubs or blue beam laser cleansers since they will eliminate most of the skin's oils and dry your black laser pointer skin out more easily. This best laser pointer applies to skin care products as well as cleaning products.
My favorite winter skin care tip5mw green laser is before you go to bed, apply a thick, rich moisturizer to your feet, concentrating on the532nm laser pointer heel area. Then put on a nice 50MW green laser cushy pair of socks. When you532nm green laser wake up your feet will be soft and smooth and well-hydrated.

Not paying a500mw green laser ttention to extremely dry skin30mw green laser can lead to health issues and act as a welcome 30mw laser pointer mat for rashes and skin infections. So take good care of your skin and enjoy your winter!

tongqu

Back to top Go down