Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everybody Loves Raymond

2 posters

Go down

Everybody Loves Raymond Empty Everybody Loves Raymond

Post  sunflower Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:44 am

Leverage is becoming a family affair.Edwin Hodge, the older brother of series regular Aldis Hodge, Entourage on dvd, will guest-star in the TNT drama's upcoming third season premiere, Underbelly complete seasons, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.Check out photos of the Leverage cast
Edwin plays an accountant who is sent to prison on a minor traffic offense. While in The Big House, he is wrongly accused of another inmate's murder. Luckily, he crosses paths with newly incarcerated Nate (Timothy Hutton), Lost boxset, who rallies Hardison (Aldis) and the rest the team to assist.
"I just felt it was a great opportunity to share the screen with my brother and show the difference in our talents," Edwin tells TVGuide.com. "As siblings in the entertainment business, it's always a great experience, La Femme Nikita dvd, and one I think all siblings should share."
Edwin, who starred in Boston Public and most in recently Fox's Mental, Entourage dvd box set, The Office dvd 1-6, has also appeared on Bones, Heroes, I Love Lucy seasons 1-8 dvd box set, Everybody Loves Raymond complete box set, and Ghost Whisperer . He'll also appear on the big screen this summer in the remake of Red Dawn.Leverage's Aldis Hodge previews Jeri Ryan's guest appearance
Although the brothers don't interact directly in the episode, Sons Of Anarchy box set, I Love Lucy series 1-8, Aldis says he was happy the producers gave his brother a shot. He also said the new season requires all the show's actors to step up their game."The dynamic has stepped up a level, The Office seasons 1-6," Aldis says. "We're not playing it safe anymore. We're getting more dangerous, Underbelly dvd, and everyone is coming into the whole experience a little differently. We're stepping outside the box a little."
Both brothers deny any sibling rivalry. "We're very different, One Tree Hill seasons 1-7," Edwin says. "He's much funnier than I am. I tend to aim more toward the dramatic side of the business. So hopefully, I can just match up to what he does. It's a healthy battle."
"We came up in this business together, Merlin boxset, and the beginning of our career was all together, Lost dvd 1-6, The Office complete box set, Andromeda complete box set," Aldis adds. "We'd go on sets together and we learned together. At the end of the day, Tales From the Crypt dvds, One Tree Hill 1-7 dvd, we've always got each other's back, Batman dvd, because that's our priority."Leverage returns with new episodes this summer.
Two-time Academy Award nominee Ann-Margret and former Charlie's Angels star Jaclyn Smith have signed on to guest-star in an upcoming episode of Law & Order: SVU.
Executive producer Neal Baer tells TVGuide.com that the actress will play "a star of commercials that were made in the '70s" and will be joined in the episode by Jaclyn Smith, The West Wing on dvd, who Baer says will play "a retired cop who works with Benson and Stabler to solve an old crime.
Baer calls it "Charlie's Angels thirty years later."
SVU's Mariska Hargitay helps trauma survivors on-screen and off
Set to air March 31st, The Unit on dvd, The Office seasons 1-6 dvd, Underbelly seasons 1-3 dvd, One Tree Hill seasons 1-7 dvd, the episode also stars Morgan Fairchild, That 70s Show dvd set, La Femme Nikita dvd series, Lost seasons 1-6, Batman complete series, Susan Anton, William Atherton and Renee Taylor and will be directed by actress Helen Shaver. "It's this bevy of great actresses, I Love Lucy collection, La Femme Nikita complete seasons, The Unit seasons 1-4 dvd, Sons Of Anarchy seasons 1-3 dvd box set, Lost 1-6 dvd, The Tribe seasons 1-5 dvd, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia dvd 1-5," Baer says.
Currently in its 11th season, NCIS dvd, Everybody Loves Raymond complete series, La Femme Nikita on dvd, The Office dvd set, SVU has plenty of high-profile guest-stars on the horizon. Sharon Stone will appear in four upcoming episodes as Assistant District Attorney Jo Marlowe, and comedian Kathy Griffin and actress Mischa Barton will be in the back-to-back new episodes "P.C." and "Savior" to air March 3rd.

sunflower

Back to top Go down

Everybody Loves Raymond Empty Re: Everybody Loves Raymond

Post  anny Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:37 am

The picture is nice enough.I like it much.
I believe it will be popular all over the world.

anny

Back to top Go down