Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great show

Go down

Great show Empty Great show

Post  tinalovedvd Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:34 am

Gilmore girls is How I Met Your Mother 1-5 series season simply amazing. The complete series collection has additional features and also an episode guide with cool pics. Monk series 1-8
This product House MD box set collection works great! 30 Rock 1-4 set seasons I received The Big Bang Theory 1-3 set dvd it in a timely manor and I have South Park seasons collection not Weeds complete dvd set had any problems with it. The disks are used, but Nikita seasons so far they do not appear to Heroes dvd 1-4 box set be scratched. It was Nikita 1-5 complete boxset a great purchase!
I received my package order 24 hours season in NCIS boxset 1-7 season less than a week after ordering. I Sanctuary collection set was very pleased & would recommend ordering Glee 1 series complete from this company again.
I just love, love, love this Hawaii Five O box set season complete series.<br />I was so Friends episodes on dvd disappointed when Friends 1-10 season complete they discontinued Sex and the City seasons set 1-6 the series. But I'm so happy to watch it Weeds 1-5 series complete again.<br /><br />1 or 2 disc have some glitch Sons of Anarchy complete 1-2 boxset though. Still I'm giving it 5 stars.<br /> season 1-6 Sex and the City dvd
Good product and good service. Confusing to have an extra disc sent with no explaination and no apparent reason.

tinalovedvd

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum