Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scott Brown Says He Was Molested

Go down

Scott Brown Says He Was Molested Empty Scott Brown Says He Was Molested

Post  wxt2013 Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:26 am

Scott Brown Says He Was Molested
Mr. Brown, a RepublicanFamily Guy dvd who last year won the Massachusetts seat that Edward M. Kennedy held Dexter dvdfor nearly a half-century, is to embark on a national tour next week to promote the ncis dvd
how I met your mother dvdbook, “Against All Odds: My Life of Hardship, Fast Breaks and Second Chances,” which is scheduled Two and a Half Men dvdto be released Bones dvdTuesday.

Its publication comes asHouse MD dvd Mr. Brown gears upScrubs dvd for a re-election campaignDoctor Who dvd in 2012. He has said heThe Big Bang Theory dvd hopes to raise up to $25 million for the campaign.

A former The Tudors season 4state senator, Mr. Brown became a Republican celebrity after Army Wives dvddecisively winning the Senate seat in this heavily Democratic state. His victory ended the Democrats’ supermajority in the Lie To Me dvdSenate and energized Republicans heading into last fall’s midterms.

Democrats are mad man dvdstill lookingCheap DVD for a strong challenger for Teletubbies 4next year’s race after Gov. Deval Patrick and Victoria Reggie Kennedy, Mr. Kennedy’s widow,TV Series On DVD ruled out running.

In the Chuck dvd“60 Minutes” interview, Mr. Brown says he never told anyone about the abuse — which he says happened “more than once” at a summer camp — before writing the book.

“Fortunately nothing was ever fully consummated, so to speak,” he says in the interview, “but it was certainly, back then, very traumatic. He said, ‘If you tell anybody I’ll kill you.’ ”

Mr. Brown also writes Criminal Minds dvdabout shoplifting as a teenager, including stealing a three-piece suit, according to The Boston Globe, which obtained a copy of the book on Wednesday. He previously acknowledged being arrested for shoplifting albums when he was 12.

His book tour will start in Boston on Tuesday and go to Texas, California and Florida before returning to New England.

wxt2013

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum