Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Set, Get Ready, For Fall Television

Go down

Get Set, Get Ready, For Fall Television Empty Get Set, Get Ready, For Fall Television

Post  allenfatie Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:33 pm

Ok Glee on dvd, sooo on first thought, one might get the preconceived notion that my child love her TV programs more than she does her mom...Initially, I felt the same, but Archer seasons, after some thought Ally mcbeal complete series dvd, I have to say ER dvds, I know what she means. Fall has sprung and clearly Hayao Miyazaki movies online Star trek original series complete series dvd, so have the excitement for the line up of Fall Television Shows. We do have our favorites. But Friends australia, for the life of me, I can not figure out why my daughter would choose Monday night tv over Tuesday Seinfeld - complete collection, Friday and Sunday...On Tuesday evening, I did not wait for that checkup call. I called first. Our conversation flowed as usual with highlights of our day. Speaking on my lovely granddaughters Queer as folk box, gossip at the office, etc. Before hanging up Family guy uk box set, I quipped that I had taken the initiative to call her because my own favorites were coming on at around 8pm at which time I did not want to be disturbed unless there was an emergency!The night started with Dennis Haysbert and the men of The Unit...Wow, that man was fine before he shaved his head Hayao Miyazaki on dvd, now, he was getting his sexy on. Scott Foley How I met your mother complete dvd The Golden girls boxed set Star trek movies seasons, after Jennifer Garner Friends series set Seinfeld entire series, looked hot and smoked his own brand of baldness. The women in this episode appeared a bit tired Archer complete set The sopranos dvds, clueless and gullible for my tastes, because women of today are sassy, assertive and downright suspicious sometimes, especially if they do not hear from their men. In any event, the flavor of the show was there. The stars looked fit, tanned and ready for another fantastic season of The Unit...That new song have got to go Ally mcbeal dvds, however The next generation dvd

complete
, because part of the funk of The Unit is in the intro of the song...Bring back the original score people.After this show, comes Cane Ally mcbeal complete set, a new testosterone packed drama starring the dark-eyed Jimmy Smits. Without question Friends uk dvd box Curb Your Enthusiasm full dvd collection cheapest price, I find myself adding another possible to an already full Tuesday night line up of my favorite shows. I am almost into the final episode of what I am predicting will be the next break out hit; Trying to figure out the names of these new celebrities and liking that phrase Hayao Miyazaki dvd box set, "sugar becomes the new oil" Star trek Enterprise seasons, when it hits me... I have just missed Boston Legal!How could I forget about Boston Legal? David Lee Kellys' giant award winning TV moneymaker and my all time favorite of Tuesday night line up? Hastily I switch channels...too late. James Spader is reclining in women getup The tribe complete dvd Ally mcbeal on dvd, puffing his cigar Archer box, having his moment of reflection with my one and only, William Shatner...I want to cry. Perhaps I might need to invest in some new technology around here and I will sex and the city dvd collection germany, by next Fall...A shout out to the Networks Hayao Miyazaki collection, do not go changing the time slot on Supernatural!

allenfatie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum