Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leverage seasons 1-3 dvd

Go down

Leverage seasons 1-3 dvd Empty Leverage seasons 1-3 dvd

Post  tuphoonshu Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:20 am

To kick off the new season of Project Runway — which had the highest-rated premiere in the history of the series and network — Lifetime brought together eight of your favorite designers from past seasons to compete in an All-Star Challenge. TVGuide.com caught up with winner Daniel Vosovic (Season 2's runner-up) to get the scoop on what it was like stepping back into the reality world, the kind of designer he has become and what he plans on doing with his $100, Fringe complete seasons,000 prize.
See what Chris March had to say about the premiere in this week's "Runway Rundown"
TVGuide.com: As runner-up on Runway Season 2, Foyle s War seasons 1-5 dvd box set, Misfits complete seasons, what was it like to finally take home the win?Daniel Vosovic: Certainly surreal. The moment itself was bittersweet, because Korto and I had become really good friends, Fringe box set, and we both wanted it really badly. But the real moment came when I was on the runway alone and hearing how proud the judges were and getting their feedback. That really meant the most to me.
TVGuide.com: They judges really thought you've evolved quite a bit since we last time. Daniel: Yes, Merlin box set 1-3, I can attest that I was designing for the judges in Season 2. But this time, whether it was a natural growth as a designer or myself, I just felt a lot more confident. I know the woman I am designing for, The King of Queens complete box set, and I was just excited to show that. She's a strong, sexy, confident, Leverage box set 1-3, urban, edgy woman, and I loved when Michael Kors said they saw that throughout all of my looks.
Watch Daniel and Chris March talk "blood, Lie to Me dvd box, The Big Bang Theory series 1-3, Six Feet Under boxset, sweat and tears" on All-Stars
TVGuide.com: What was it like jumping back into the reality competition world?Daniel: I don't know if it's the Aries in me, Damages 1-3, but I looove me some competition. The thing that was so weird was Santino was there, it was the same runway, the same judges, Heidi was pregnant again — it was like four years had not gone by. Déjà vu! It was a weird summer camp because you have this kinship with other designers from other seasons because it's like, "I know you get it, Damages complete series, because I get it, Agatha Christies Poirot series 1-12," and you feel this relationship with them.
TVGuide.com: So, Spooks series 1-9, Jeeves And Wooster dvd 1-4, what are your plans for the prize money?Daniel: I don't know!
TVGuide.com: You could always buy a Saturn.Daniel: Oh, please. They can send one if they want. [Laughs] No, but I'm probably going to do all the boring things like invest in the company I'm building. I'm showing my first solo collection in February in New York. But for the fun stuff, my boyfriend's never been to Europe before and I've lived there for a little while, Spooks on dvd, so I'm hoping to surprise him and take him to Paris for two weeks or something like that. We just celebrated three years in June.
TVGuide.com: Did you catch the premiere of Project Runway after All-Stars?Daniel: Unfortunately, Friday Night Lights series 1-4, when you have a room full of screaming friends and supporters, Felicity dvd set, Hustle dvd box, the TV was quickly forgotten, Jeeves And Wooster 1-4 dvd, and the champagne was quickly popping. So, I apologize to the new season, and I'm sure I'll catch it when it's on again.One of the most unlikely—on paper, anyway—regulars at the Emmy party the last few years has been the infamously outspoken Kathy Griffin and her cheeky Bravo docu-reality series My Life on the D-List. Including this year, it has been nominated five times for Outstanding Reality Program and won twice. This year, The Big Bang Theory dvd box set, The King of Queens 1-9, her hefty and relatively high-minded competition includes Antiques Roadshow, Dirty Jobs, Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution, Mythbusters and CBS hit Undercover Boss.
Want more Matt Roush? Subscribe to TV Guide Magazine now!
What's a loudmouthed Hollywood hanger-on doing in such august company? Tune in to this week's episode, Leverage 1-3 dvd, Damages seasons 1-3 dvd box set, and the mystery will be solved. As if Frank Capra had come back to earth to direct a Very Special Episode of AbFab, this inspiring and irreverent hour finds Griffin putting aside her marketing of her mother Maggie's "drinking blanket" for a higher purpose: staging a rally in Washington, D.C. to urge the repeal of the "Don't Ask, Leverage dvd, Don't Tell" military policy. (Lest you think she's a dilettante in such matters, she has traveled to Iraq and Afghanistan to meet and entertain the troops, highlights of which have been featured in past seasons.)
Her latest adventure begins when the Human Rights Campaign advocacy group gives her an "Ally for Equality" award and she meets with gay members of the military, who reveal to her (with faces unseen) their feelings about homophobia in the ranks, fears of violence and pragmatic concerns about loss of benefits stemming from this "sanctioned bigotry." They seem confident, though,

tuphoonshu

Back to top Go down