Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I work the keyboard on my HP Pavilion DV9000 laptop?

Go down

How do I work the keyboard on my HP Pavilion DV9000 laptop? Empty How do I work the keyboard on my HP Pavilion DV9000 laptop?

Post  ahstuzl999 Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:59 am

It does all these crazy things.... like when I put number lock on my numerical keyboard my main keyboard starts typing numbers instead of letters.... also when you do a quote mark it doesn't just appear... you have to type something after the quote for the quote mark to appear which is incredibly annoying. Is their anyway I can change the HP Pavilion DV9000 keyboard settings on this?

This HP is brand new.... so it's not a virus problem... it looks like this is the way that HP actually wanted it... except it's annoying and stupid and the HP 'service guys'don't know anything about it.... jeez HP all I want is a keyboard that works normally.

Sounds like you have something more serious than keyboard settings, try running a virus/spyware scan, if you don't have those programs already get AVG and Ad-Aware they are free!!!

Tag: HP Pavilion DV9000 keyboard, HP Laptop Keyboard

ahstuzl999

Back to top Go down