Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where your heart

Go down

Where your heart Empty Where your heart

Post  hong080502 Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:19 am

An old small two monks caravans back to the temple.

Abbey road to the original rugged, plus daytime have rained, pavement did not work, evening go up of course difficult.

In order to take care of the little monk, the old monk lantern to him.

Teacher and pupil two people back to ChanFang ready for bed, take off your shoes, little monks found his shoes dirty wet shoes, and teacher is spotlessly clean. Little monks very surprised, curiously ask old monk say: "teacher, I dozen lanterns are put shoes go dirty, you didn't play lantern, shoes, why? Don't you really spotless practice have light achievement?"

The old monk listen to and smiled, fingers-crossed way: "shoes dirty not dirty little relation with lanterns, basically see your heart is here."

Little monk didn't understand, but subconsciously touched in the chest.

The old monk explained: "you carry lanterns, eyes only, afraid of wind at lanterns blew it out, no matter, therefore, feet nature even shoes stepped on mud you also did not noticed. Although I didn't lanterns lighting, but my heart and eyes are eying foot, through your peripheral vision, shoes will naturally evaded rugged, don't let sturry give flyblown."

hong080502

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum