Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Comparable Shows I Want to Present

Go down

Two Comparable Shows I Want to Present Empty Two Comparable Shows I Want to Present

Post  Jessica01 Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:15 am

1,south park season 14 dvd
As a 14 year old Animated tv series,south park undoubted should be one of the most classical shows,which is set in the Colorado town of South Park where weird things keep happening, whether its being abducted by aliens or avoiding Kyle's little brother Ike. The show is based on the short film by Trey Parker and Matt Stone, "The Spirit of Christmas". South Park is an intelligent, humorous and thought-provoking show that is often ignored or decried by people who judge it only by the very things it deliberately throws in their face, such as profanity, simple animation, and graphic violence, because the creators know that people like this are easily offended by these things, and will always miss the point. The simplicity of the animation, for example, has been criticised by people who miss the point that it's deliberately meant to be simple, in the face of those high-budget major studio cartoons that are more concerned with using cgi and selling toys than having anything to say.
2, frasier seasons 1-11
As well as the show of south park,the Frasier began early as 1993,it didn’t terminate until 2004 the last season of it finished. Rather like Friends and Seinfeld, Frasier is one of those sitcoms of the 90's with mass appeal. While it probably isn't as internationally famous as "Friends" it is every bit as good as it. Over the years, "Frasier" has remained a consistently entertaining and ultimately satisfying sitcom.
Add in brother Niles, Eddie the dog, some bizarre situations and plenty of humour and you've got all the ingredients for an excellent show and worthy successor to Cheers.

Jessica01

Back to top Go down