Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Think Fasion Designers Are Cool,Like Supernatural

Go down

I Think Fasion Designers Are Cool,Like Supernatural Empty I Think Fasion Designers Are Cool,Like Supernatural

Post  Jessica01 Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:38 am

Once being unsatisfied by not very good to bad new shows including Threshold and Invasion, I am glad that there's at least one new show that really delivers. Supernatural is in a whole different league, with proper style, suspense and great production values. This is a dark, moody show that understands how to use the television medium. The story isn't exactly complex, but the storytelling technique pulls you in and holds your attention, making you want to know more about the supernatural beings and the rules that govern their shadow world. I'm usually not a fan of darkness and horror, but this show is effective. It's dark urban fantasy and it has the potential to go a long way.Supernatural Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset only spend $72. 99 to purchase, high-quality and fast delivery in least fee!

Jessica01

Back to top Go down