Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

csi miami seasons 1-8

2 posters

Go down

csi miami seasons 1-8 Empty csi miami seasons 1-8

Post  Morleybaby Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:11 am

I have to say I have very much enjoyed watching, "smallville seasons 1-9 dvd". I hope that smallville dvd continues into season 10. When are we ever going to see Clark become "Superman" and of course fly? From what I understand, Tom Welling will stay forever on the ground and never fly in smallville seasons 1-9. I could be wrong. I have enjoyed watching Smallville 1-9 from the beginning and will continue to watch smallville dvd boxset. I have every season and will of course buy Season 9 when it becomes available. The characters this season have honestly fired up the season. The growing romance between Clark and Lois is getting much better. Keep it up. I will watch Smallville dvd box set and continue to watch it even after it is gone. I hope it stays on for a long time to come. You know, whether or not Clark wears the tights and red cape and flies is really up to the writers, and I have read somewhere that if and when this happens, it will be at the end of Season 10...can't wait!! Tom Welling, is the PERFECT Clark Kent...he's big and strong, and has the perfect looks...actually, he's one of the most beautiful men to ever walk the earth. As with any long running show, there are elements that some people don't like. Some people dislike the unique elements where smallville seasons 1-9 dvd boxset differs from regular Superman lore. They want smallville 1-9 dvd to move faster towards the classic tales that we know and love. Others dislike rehashing the old Superman mythos and want Smallville to remain true to the unique stories they created and not cave to pressure to become "the Adventures of Superman" or "Lois and Clark". I think Season 9 balances those two viewpoints well. Fans of the show will enjoy most, if not all of it. And if you haven't watched Smallville before, go back and watch all previous 8 seasons.

Morleybaby

Back to top Go down

csi miami seasons 1-8 Empty Re: csi miami seasons 1-8

Post  Matthewop Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:06 am

here are some wonderful DVDs with high quality. Trust me. You can have a try..

Supernatural DVD

The Vampire Diaries DVD

Gossip Girl DVD

Community DVD

The Good Wife DVD

Matthewop

http://www.dvdbestonline.com

Back to top Go down