Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two and a Half Men on dvd

Go down

Two and a Half Men on dvd Empty Two and a Half Men on dvd

Post  liyejous Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:39 am

NEW YORK (AP) — La Toya Jackson says her brother Michael looked fabulous when he was laid to rest last week.

In an interview on ABC's "20/20, Cold Case box set, Star Trek The Next Generation box set, Beverly Hills 90210 complete series, Gossip Girl complete box set, Mad Men series 1-3, Gossip Girl dvd set, One Tree Hill collection, Mad Men dvd box set, The Wire complete seasons," she tells Barbara Walters that the King of Pop was dressed in white pearl beads and a big gold belt. He was wearing full makeup, Seinfeld dvds, Star Trek Enterprise dvd 1-4, Grey's Anatomy complete series, NCIS boxset, How I Met Your Mother dvds, Cold Case collection, Star Trek The Next Generation seasons 1-7, Star Trek The Next Generation dvd 1-7, with sunglasses and a white glove placed in the casket with him.
Michael's death in June from a fatal combination of drugs has been ruled a homicide. La Toya says she blames the doctors who gave him drugs.
She says: "This is going against their license."
Her brother was special, Medium dvd series, How I Met Your Mother collection, she says, Gossip Girl on dvd, explaining that "he wasn't God, Criminal Minds dvd set, Criminal Minds dvds, Star Trek The Original Series dvd set, Star Trek The Next Generation boxset, Star Trek Enterprise collection, but he was certainly God-like."
The interview is scheduled to air Friday at 10 p.m. Eastern time.
___
ABC is owned by the Walt Disney Co.
___
On the Net:

http://www.abc.com

Grey's Anatomy complete box set
Criminal Minds complete seasons
NCIS complete seasons
Gossip Girl on dvd
Nip Tuck dvds
The office dvd set
Heroes dvd set