Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zumba Fitness DVD has quenched that thirst for knowledge.

Go down

The Zumba Fitness DVD has quenched that thirst for knowledge. Empty The Zumba Fitness DVD has quenched that thirst for knowledge.

Post  Selinachen Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:00 am

"At first I thought Zumba was a poor man's BodyJam class, but it has grown on me. There is, however, a nerdy part of me that wants to do things correctly. How exactly am I meant to shake my hips? Where are my feet supposed to be? WTF Salsa?The Zumba Fitness Basics DVD has quenched that thirst for knowledge. It's an hour long and goes through all the basic Zumba moves, breaking each one down into three stages. You start out basically moving your feet to get the rhythm then they add on the trickier bits. Then you move on to the Zumba Fitness Cardio Party, an hour long session. If you go to classes you'll recognise all the tunes. The best thing about Zumba DVD is that if you forget how to do a move, there's an option to pause the workout and pop up a little reminder sequence from the Basics Zumba DVD. Very handy."
--------------------
Zumba
Zumba DVD
Zumba Fitness DVD
Scrubs DVD 1-9

Selinachen

Back to top Go down