Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mad Men dvd

Go down

Mad Men dvd Empty Mad Men dvd

Post  liyejous Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:44 pm

Reality star Audrina Patridge is reportedly going downhill.

Patridge told Us magazine that she is planning on leaving the MTV reality show "The Hills."
"I'm almost done with 'The Hills.' We’re in the middle of finishing these episodes, MIAMI VICE dvd set, The Wire collection, Stargate Atlantis complete box set, BONES box set, Supernatural dvds, One Tree Hill dvd series, The office box set, and I'll be leaving then, Las Vegas box set, The Big Bang Theory dvd set, Grey's Anatomy complete seasons," she told the publication.
She continues, ""It feels like I'm graduating. ... I'm taking the next step and growing up and maturing and moving on in my life."
The reality star credits "The Hills" for getting her to become "comfortable in front of the cameras."
"I feel like [the show] helped me a lot going to auditions and sitting in front of the camera... blocking the camera out and just getting into character."
The new season of MTV's "The Hills, Las Vegas complete box set, BONES 1-5, Heroes dvd series," with Kristin Cavallari, NCIS complete series, Smallville complete box set, airs Sept. 29.

Grey's Anatomy complete box set
Criminal Minds dvd set
NCIS complete box set
Gossip Girl dvd series
The office collection
Heroes dvd box set
Cold Case complete box set
Lost dvd set
The Wire complete series
Supernatural dvd box set
Smallville boxset
Star Trek The Next Generation collection