Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monk was simply amazing. Just amazing.

Go down

Monk was simply amazing. Just amazing.  Empty Monk was simply amazing. Just amazing.

Post  Cartercao Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:17 am

"With the name of Trudy’s killer in his sight, Adrian spent no time chasing after him and I applaud that effort. Too many times things are dragged out, but since this is the last episode ever, I’m glad they jumped right into things and had Monk go after her killer head on. Despite being close to death, Monk released all the pent up aggression over these past 12 years into guest star Craig T. Nelson. His spontaneous leap of aggression kind of startled me for a little. This wasn’t a side of Monk we’ve seen before, but the entire time I was behind him 100%. The performance that Tony Shalhoub gave as a close-to-death Monk was simply amazing. I’m not sure how many people caught it, but when Stottlemeyer entered his hospital room with the case folder proving Monk correct, there was a single tear coming from his eye. Just amazing."
-----------------------

Two and a Half Men DVD 1-7
Monk DVD 1-8
Queer As Folk DVD 1-5
Law and Order DVD 1-10

Cartercao

Back to top Go down