Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Convert Canon XF105 1080i Files to MOV(AVC) for editing with Adobe Premiere on Mac

Go down

Convert Canon XF105 1080i Files to MOV(AVC) for editing with Adobe Premiere on Mac  Empty Convert Canon XF105 1080i Files to MOV(AVC) for editing with Adobe Premiere on Mac

Post  lydia870622 Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:05 am

Canon packs an abundance of professional features and great image quality into the compact, light and fully featured Canon XF105, which has been tailored to fit a wide range of individual needs. The mostly discussed one is its Canon XF Codec recording. It is a file-based MPEG-2 compression with an MXF File Wrapper that ensures the widest compatibility with existing industry infrastructure, metadata and non-linear editing (NLE) systems. The codec's 4:2:2 color sampling provides ultra-fine transitions in tone and color for maintaining the highest image quality needed for advanced post production processing. It is the point that Canon XF105 is pround of and also the users are worried about, since the bothering problem will jumped out when they want to transfer Canon XF105 MXF recordings to Adobe Premiere for editing on Mac.

Although Canon has released XF Plug-ins, there are so many restrictions and to edit Canon XF105 MXF recordings in Adobe Premiere is not an easy thing. Then how to bridge the XF105 MXF files from CF with Adobe Premiere, even without the suitable and effective XF Utilities, has become the most concerned problem. You have to ask the third party software for help, such as the MXF to Adobe Converter for Mac. After googling, you will find so much options. At this time, many choices are not good.
Considering the specialities of the Canon XF105 files, you need a converter that can not only convert Canon XF105 MXF files to MOV(AVC), the format compatible with Adobe Premiere, but also deinterlace XF105 1080i footages to make them smooth in Adobe Premiere. Thus, the versatile Brorsoft MXF Converter for Mac is the best choice for you.

Now, it's time to follow the guide and get what you want.

Step 1: Install and luanch the best MXF to Adobe Premiere Converter on Mac. Click the button “File” to add MXF files to it or directly drag and drop the files your MXF files. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.

Tips:
1. If you want to merge MXF files, just need to check the “Merge into one” box.
2. You shouldn’t move the single MXF video out of the whole MXF whole structure folder, or the MXF video would loss some metadata, such as sound.

Step 2: Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas”, and choose MOV(AVC) as the output format from the profile list which is the compatible formats for the Adobe Premiere. Afterwards, you can set the output folder.

Step 3: Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.

Tips:
1. You’d better keep your original video size and set the frame rate as 30fps for importing the Canon XF105 MXF files to Adobe Premiere for editing.
2. Please click Edit and then you can deinterlace 1080i MXF files in the Video Editor.

Step 4:
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert XF105 1080i MXF to MOV(AVC) for Adobe Premiere on Mac immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.

When the XF105 MXF to MOV(AVC) conversion is completed, you can import the converted files to Adobe Premiere without any problem. Now, you can edit Canon XF105 1080i MXF in Adobe Premiere on Mac smoothly.

Tip:
This MXF to Adobe Premiere Converter for Mac can also help you to convert MXF file to any other playable and editable format like Apple ProRes, AIC, DVCPRO, Avid DNxHD, etc for QucikTime player, FCP, FCE, iMovie and Sony Vegas. If you want to learn more about it, please link to Brorsoft MXF to Adobe Premiere Converter for Mac.

Dear friends:
For some reason , we can not show you the links at this article as the rules in this forum, Please google search brorsoft website for more information that you required ,your satisfaction is my great honor ,also ,I am very appreciate for you to take time out of you busy schedule to browse my article ,wish you happy everyday !
Resource from: Brorsoft

lydia870622

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum