Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chanel classic sunglasses Chanel Fashion Sungalsses

Go down

chanel classic sunglasses Chanel Fashion Sungalsses  Empty chanel classic sunglasses Chanel Fashion Sungalsses

Post  chanelbags198 Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:29 pm

In place of any disposable bag, cotton and polyester are both good choices provided they are used regularly during the two-year life cycle. The life cycle of 1500 polyethylene bags consumes approximately 763 MJ of energy. The American Chemistry Council conducted a life cycle analysis that reached these conclusions: 1) The average American uses about 660 plastic bags in a two year period, consuming about 336 MJ during that time. 2) At 140 MJ for cotton bags and 170 MJ for polyester bags, using four reusable bags will consume about 50% of the energy of the disposable bags. It is interesting to note that if eight bags are used for two years, then reusable polyester becomes less energy efficient than the disposable polyethylene bags. However, eight cotton bags will still be more energy efficient than plastic. (Bear in mind that it is possible that the reusable bags will last longer than two years in reality.) Then, if reusable bags are made from recycled or second-hand materials, energy is saved on the fiber production end. Another life cycle assessment of fibers published in Resources Conservation and Recycling compared reused and recycled textiles versus using new materials. The assessment showed that preparing used cotton garments for reuse took only 2.6% of the energy involved in making new cotton garments. For polyester the figure is 1.8%. Seemingly, a good choice for reusable bags would be to find those made of recycled or reused materials. - <strong><a href="http://www.2012chanelstore.co.uk/">Chanel Bags</a></strong>.<P>The resources that are required to produce reusable shopping bags, paper and plastic bags could possibly end up as waste. We need to be using reusable bags regularly to have a better impact on the environment than disposable bags. The US EPA claims that a reusable bag only needs to be used eleven times to make a more positive impact on the environment than 11 plastic bags. The materials used in reusable bag production can have some impacts on the environment. Bags that are produced with non woven polypropylene require up to 28 times the energy to produce one bag (compared to one plastic bag), therefore these bags need to be used at a minimum of 28 times to cancel out the energy consumed in production. - <strong><a href="http://www.2012chanelstore.co.uk/Chanel-Fashion-Sungalsses-ZH137-p-549.html">chanel classic sunglasses</a></strong>.<P>I literally contacted the administrator of every wholesale drop shipping website I could find. Posing as an investor, I managed to persuade the owners that I was seriously interested in purchasing their entire website and business. That way, once the cartoonish money bags flashed in their minds, they would grant me free access to their member's areas to examine what I would be &quot;buying&quot;. Well, I was appalled with 99% of what I found. Many of the owners actually bragged about how many people purchased their useless subscriptions. I repeatedly found:<strong><a href="http://www.2012chanelstore.co.uk/chanel-bags-chanel-handbags-c-8_12.html">Chanel Handbags</a></strong>.<P>Almost all the companies realize the importance of inexpensive and effective way of promoting their business. Many companies have moved away from the traditional methods of promotion towards very simple and effective methods such as giving away corporate gifts to the employees and the customers. There are varieties of options available in the corporate gifts for a company to select from. Some of the commonly used corporate gifts by the companies are key chains, pens, fridge magnets, umbrellas, note pads and sticky notes. However, when the companies give away any of these gifts, the companies need to wait for some particular occasion. There is one gift which can be given away whenever a purchase is made by the customer. That is corporate bag. The corporate bag, when given to the customer, would spread the message and logo of the company in an inexpensive way to a large group of people. Hence, giving away shopping bags has been considered as one of the most effective and inexpensive strategies to promote business.In bags, there are many kinds of materials available. Depending upon the purpose and need, each company chooses to give away one particular variety of shopping bag. Of late, the importance of protecting our environment is consciously followed by both the customers as well as the companies. Many customers prefer to bring their own bags and they refuse to get bags as gifts. In such a scenario, the promo cotton shopping bags play a major role.Many companies have started using promo cotton shopping bags and get them imprinted with their company's logo and messages. The environment consciousness of the shoppers and the companies have really proven to be resulted oriented. The printed bags carry the logo of the companies and the business message to far and wide places without any considerable cost.The printed shopping bags play the role of a walking billboard to promote the company's brand to a large group of people. Moreover, the promo cotton shopping bags are seen as saving the environment. Hence, the customers do not hesitate to get these kinds of printed bags. The cost of these printed shopping bags are also not too much. The cost factor also plays an important role in the companies to select them as the corporate gifts.Of late, more and more companies started giving away promo cotton bags to prove their environmental consciousness to the customers and indirectly to promote their business in an inexpensive but efficient way. - <strong><a href="http://www.2012chanelstore.co.uk/">Chanel Online</a></strong>.

chanelbags198

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum