Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play 1080p AVI/FLV/WMV movies on Nexus 7 with the best video player

Go down

Play 1080p AVI/FLV/WMV movies on Nexus 7 with the best video player  Empty Play 1080p AVI/FLV/WMV movies on Nexus 7 with the best video player

Post  lydia870622 Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:37 am

Source From: Brorsoft

Google Nexus 7 tablet is coming! Have you got one? If so you may meet some video playback troubles for it. From google searching, I found some users want to know how to download and watch AVI/WMV/FLV movies on Nexus 7.

Does anyone know if nexus 7 support avi/flv/wmv? I have a lot of movies in these formats and I was wondering if there’s any way to add these movies files to Nexus 7 for playing? I’ve tried installed the MX Player, but it cannot support 1080p well. Thanks in advance.

To solve the problem like the above users, we should learn playable video formats of Nexus 7. Go to Nexus 7 website, you will find Nexus 7 only can surpport H.263, H.264 AVC, MPEG-4, VP8 video formats. So, we can't put native HD AVI/WMV/FLV videos to it for enjoying. So, users have tried to install the MX Player, but it’ s frustrated that there’s no any video player can support all the video files well especially some full HD videos. In that case, a professional video converter will be your best choice.

Here we recommend you the best Nexus 7 Video Converter, which can help you to batch convert any video files including AVI/FLV/WMV/VOB, and some even 1080p MKV, MTS, M2TS, etc to MP4 video for Nexus 7. Plus, the video converter program can also work as the best Video Editing App for Nexus 7 tablet with its video editing function like trimming, cropping, adding image/text/video watermark, adding 3D effect and more.

PS: For Mac users, you can get the best Mac Nexus 7 Video Converter, which helps you do the video conversion task on Mac OS X Lion. You can also adjust the video/audio parameters to get a perfect output for playing on Google Nexus 7.

If you wanna get the step-by-step guide on how to copy and transcode AVI/FLV/WMV to Nexus 7 MP4 video, please refer to Play HD videos on Nexus 7 with the best video player.

Related guides:

Rip DVD movies to Google Nexus 7 in full screen

Watch Blu-ray movies on Nexus 7 with Subs

Google Nexus 7 Tablet Tech Specs & Videos Playback Tips

Transfer movie/music/photo files to Nexus 7 from PC

Convert 3D Blu-ray ISO files to Nexus 7 MP4 video on Mac

Convert videos to Nexus 7 and stream movies on Nexus 7 to HDTV

lydia870622

Back to top Go down