Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chuck Is Getting Closer to Renewal

Go down

Chuck  Is Getting Closer to Renewal Empty Chuck Is Getting Closer to Renewal

Post  cfwang11 Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:39 pm

... Alright you Chuckleheads Las Vegas dvd box set 1-5, you win again. NBC's Chuck is looking like a sure bet for renewal Mad Men the complete set, says Entertainment Weekly's Michael Ausiello. There's no word yet on whether it will receive a 13-episode order or a full-season order. We'll keep our hopes locked in a trunk until the announcement is madel Grey's Anatomy complete series, though The wire dvd box set The hills series 1-6, which should happen next week. In the meantime Brothers and Sisters box set series, did you know that Subway now has breakfast sandwiches? [EW]

... 24 superstud Jack Bauer won't be riding off into the sunset Doctor who box set cheap Frasier dvd box sets, says show executive producer Howard Gordon. The thriller ends its run this season The Big Bang Theory dvd collection Queer as folk box set, and fans shouldn't expect a happy ending. "This show is a tragedy House MD seasons OC UK, and to give Jack a happy ending didn't feel authentic NCIS complete series on dvd Batman Animated dvd," said Howard. [THR]

... A would-be burglar attempted to break into the house of Lost star Malcolm David Kelley on Friday. Cops arrived at the scene after Kelley Chuck series boxset Friends dvds the complete series, who plays the mysterious Walt on the ABC show The sopranos box set, called 911 as the perp tried to come in through the back door. Police fired one shot at the suspect Fist of north star box set Married With Children serie dawson's creek set Supernatural season 1-5 box ER dvd box set, who fled on foot. I would have run as soon as I saw Kelley dripping wet and talking backwards. Spooky I love Lucy box set, man! [TMZ]

... ATTENTION! American Idol's May 26 finale will run longer than its allotted time! Just like every week! But at least Fox has admitted that it will go long rather than keeping quiet and letting people's DVRs cut off the last bit like every other week. The finale is expected to run seven minutes long The sopranos box set, which means it will probably run 30 minutes over as Seacrest yaps on and on about who knows what. [Variety]

... USA has announced the return date of psychic-crime-solver comedy Psych: July 20. Psych! It's actually July 21! This write-up continues my tradition of horrible Psych word plays for articles Agatha Christies Poirot box set spooks box set The Golden girls series boxset, including "USA psyched for Psych" and my personal favorite Friends the complete series dvd, "Psych canceled... psych!" Oh great Seinfeld dvd series, am I the only one laughing again? [THR]

... If you like repeated jokes about old people or like to hear old women say "shocking" things The west wing dvd complete seires box, then you probably tuned into this week's Saturday Night Live Everybody Hates Chris complete series dvd set WordWorld seasons Battlestar complete collection series 1-4 Warehouse 13 dvd collection, which drew big ratings thanks to host Betty White. The sketch show drew an 8.8 rating Felicity dvd set, the biggest since a 2008 episode featuring John McCain and Tina Fey's Sarah Palin impersonation. I watched this Saturday's show for about two minutes until I remembered that I hate Saturday Night Live and it hasn't been good for decades. And if you think otherwise you are just fooling yourself; someone had to tell you the truth. [THR]

Follow writer Tim Surette on Twitter: @TimAtTVDotCom

cfwang11

Back to top Go down