Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

displeased so far

Go down

displeased so far Empty displeased so far

Post  tinalovedvd Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:32 am

Received this set for cheap Nip Tuck dvds Mother's Day--it was the only thing Scrubs series 1-9 box set I asked for. Well, Chuck dvd 1-3 seasons thus far I One Tree Hill dvd sales have played two of season 7 and there is audio overlay on both cd's. Now to wade Nikita season set 1-5 thru the Chuck dvd 1-3 collection Amazon maze of customer service to try and get this corrected. The barbie-doll case also fell apart the second time we cheap Brothers & Sisters seasons opened it....I would expect more for $170 plus. I hope I can order Medium get satisfaction with replacement......I will update on that.<br /> Brothers & Sisters season complete
My order came faster than expected and that was nice. However, after viewing several of the The Good Wife series set dvd's, Smallville 1-9 complete dvd there are skips in some of them. This was disappointing because they were Family Guy 1-8 seasons series advertised as good as new. I don't think I would order from this NCIS season 1-7 person again.
This collection is a must-have for any fan of the ubber popular show, The Gilmore Girls. It where to buy 24 hours season 1-8 is a great re-packaging job, a spacesaver if you will, with Weeds collection 1-5 complete a &quot;book&quot; for each Eureka complete series season with full Ugly Betty dvd seasons length pictures of cast, some of which were not shown if each season was bought individually and a Burn Notice 1-3 box set complete Gilmoreisms booklet. The carrying case itself has a magnetic feature that keeps the opening closed without The Office seasons dvd 1-6 effort. I appreciate how they place each disc within a &quot;book&quot; or season in an indented Gilmore Girls series set 1-7 slot rather than just a sleeve opening as this detail cuts down on scratches. Also, each disc has a number decal so you don't have to wonder or squint if searching for where you had last left off on the viewing. This item is well worth Merlin seasons 1-2 cheap the money if your seperate seasons are starting to malfunction due to constant viewing or if you are looking for that perfect gift for the Gilmore Girls fan in your life.

tinalovedvd

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum