Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great series, wonderful collection

Go down

Great series, wonderful collection Empty Great series, wonderful collection

Post  tinalovedvd Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:35 am

Great collection, I love Gilmore Girls. Had never seen the series when it was on air, borrowed the first few White Collar dvd series 1 seasons and became hooked. Packaging and discs in a cute little case. Nice space saver for anyone interested NCIS boxset series 1-7 in owning the series.
I ordered this product about a year ago and am still enjoying it just as much as I did when it first arrived on my doorstep. The case is very cute and I think certainly something that the Girls would tote along with them. It comes in a plastic box with The Office to buy a handle. When you open the box, there is a cartoon-ish scene on the left of the Girls in their Stars Hollow house. All of the seasons are in individual cardboard folders with a different character on the front of Glee box set each folder. Some of the reviews mention CSI:NY 1-6 season set that the cardboard is flimsy and Charmed 1-8 box set seasons I have to say 24 hours 1-8 seasons that it is not ideal. Still, like the individually sold dvds it comes with an episode guide. I had a Ugly Betty 1-3 boxset dvd bit of Charmed collection complete a problem with this because the discs are numbered 1-42 but it doesn't state which number episodes are on the disc so you have to go Weeds box set back and forth between the episode guide and the discs to figure out the correct Nip Tuck complete dvd episode and disc that you want. However, the best part of Weeds box set 1-5 seasons this complete set is the &quot;Gilmore-isms&quot; book and it makes up for any of the set's deficiencies. In the Gilmoreisms Cold Case 1-7 dvd collection book, Nikita complete season 1-5 it lists almost every pop culture term that is mentioned in the show from A-Z and gives a Breaking Bad 1-2 boxset season brief definition. The book has some photos and cartoons and is overall very fun!<br /><br />Unfortunately, South Park 1-13 dvd box set I was one of the buyers who was given a set with some malfunctioning DVDs. Once I called Amazon's attention to this, they immediately Scrubs complete set sent out brand new (functioning) DVDs to replace the others.<br /><br />I highly Grey's Anatomy 1-6 set collection recommend buying this set. I Supernatural season dvd have lugged Fringe 1-2 box set complete it across at least five states and played in the DVDs in over six different players and it has held up Leverage season box set 1-2 perfectly!!

tinalovedvd

Back to top Go down