Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction of new Jordan shoes very happy

Go down

Introduction of new Jordan shoes very happy Empty Introduction of new Jordan shoes very happy

Post  ecbiz21 Thu May 19, 2011 1:01 am

Michael jordan shoes out of countless, but Jordan

has been a nike shoes basketball shoes of all the most is not a "violation", and seldom see

Jordan to the lower body and what brand or what areas to launch Prussian version of the shoes -

until he finally retired for some time, come out, and Spike Lee co-style, so to speak, Jordan I

can ignore the existence of all the crossover behavior, but such a definition only in Jordan's

influence is still filled with uncertainties of the times, and now He's still a lot of fans, but

you can see, almost all of the basketball magazine covers, newspaper front page of the sports

press have been dominated by a new generation of players, if Michael Jordan appeared in

magazines, but is used to recall something, most likely in the newspapers that appeared in the

pages of celebrity. With my work-related, can occur Jordan a few letters, and only shoes.

About Air Jordan XX(jordans shoes), when Michael

Jordan out of a book called "Driven From Within", has not translated so far seems very

"Faithfulness", for the time being in simple translation "from the heart" it! In this book, I was

writing an article, because at that time had just read a book called "gray business " of the

novel, then hand out a new "gray Michael Jordan's first business book, " so an article Was made ​​

in the "Basketball Vanguard " second edition, the layout considered basketball critics wanted to

have "dean" their place, Xu Jicheng, Su Qun, Yu-Jia, Yang Yi, Meng Xiaoqi have left their marks

here, Was written in hand and made me tremble. Or would like to thank Mr. Jordan has been a lot

of action, or we are just people who love shoes, not the light of day ah ~

I was judged on the Jordan, Jordan is not the players, this is the real return will not be

ironclad, and Jordan is not the management of the manager of the Wizards, was the owner of Pollin

Wizards aside, Jordan to feeling as if the world only in operating a motorcycle team. Remove the

"competitive basketball" and "the economy basketball," the cooperation of Jordan and nike need he

is a real business, and now with his Team Jordan needs to discuss how to properly make the next

quarter, more creative shoes Some, Jordan no longer pick up any of the ads, would not have to own

any endorsement of the latest shoes - Air Jordan 22's ads from start to finish without any shadow

of Michael Jordan appeared, in fact, I still hope he can at 23 generation of advertising once

again. Jordan slowly hidden themselves, and even after buying all the Bobcats behavior than in a

more low key when the Wizards, has recently been looking at New releases "The Last of the

Jordan," the book has strong feelings. Jordan itself is a basketball genius, but without some

form of commercial genius, because there are a lot of people to help him take care of many

matters, I believe that passion for basketball full retreat after the Jordan must be achieved by

other means to justify their existence , "the last Jordan," the author is a newspaper reporter in

Washington, he said in the book, Jordan does not care about Kobe, a rising star like James

occupied people's attention, he actually care about, he actually cares about his own impact, it

is that he cares about how others, every individual in the same time and in front of the

vulnerability of the environment, Jordan is no exception.
Jordan shoes for cheap!

ecbiz21

Back to top Go down