Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bones seasons 1-5 dvd boxset

Go down

Bones seasons 1-5 dvd boxset Empty Bones seasons 1-5 dvd boxset

Post  danggui Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:16 am

It was merely by accident I got interested in " Bones seasons 1-5 dvd boxset " when it showed up on the Swedish television. In the beginning, for me it was just a temporary replacement to fill the gap when "Lost", "Medium", "Invasion" and "Prison break" (yes I know I'm a little bit addicted Smile took their season-break. In the beginning I thought – wow it feels fresh and the humor was great, but I was skeptical on how they would manage to create more than a few interesting episodes based on the theme " Bones seasons complete 1-5 dvd boxset". After a couple of episodes I really liked the way the characters started to develop and the quite technical plot was mixed with really intelligent and humorous dialogue. Now, after more than ten episodes it has grown even more – the plot gets more intense mixed with more dramatic events and Booth and Dr. Brennan's life reflection dialogues gives me many moments of joy. It still amazes me how they keep releasing new episodes which almost always goes beyond my expectations. I know it's risky to compare " Bones dvd boxset" with Bones seasons 1-5 dvd but I've tried the CSI-flavors and they didn't appeal to me mostly because of the "too technical" look and lack of heart.

danggui

Back to top Go down