Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24 Seasons 1-8 DVD Boxset

2 posters

Go down

24 Seasons 1-8 DVD Boxset Empty 24 Seasons 1-8 DVD Boxset

Post  danggui Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:47 pm

I was huge fan of this series early on - but felt that more recent seasons were lacking in originality and concept. But I still managed to tune in when possible.I guess after 6 seasons, the writers are having a harder time coming up with original ideas that can keep CTU busy.

But then, in the Fall of 2007, the Writer's strike happened. And as the strike drags on into 2008, it is announced that 24 Seasons 1-8 DVD would not air at all in 2008. They said it was because they would not be able to get in all the episodes before the season finale in May. They weren't even willing to show the episodes that had already been shot. So all fans were forced to endure a full year and 1/2 lapse.

What were they thinking? I don't know any series that can survive the lack of interest that is bound to happen. You know, "Out of sight, out of mind".

But, now I'm glad they cancelled season 7. It has finally cured me of any of the least bit of interest I had in 24 Seasons 1-8 and can happily leave it in the past. I don't think the Producers were smart in their decision to cancel the season and I think they will see how costly that mistake will be.
Supernatural Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset
Supernatural Seasons 1-5 DVD set
Supernatural Seasons 1-5 DVD
Supernatural Seasons 1-5
Supernatural Complete Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset
Supernatural 1-5 DVD Boxset
Supernatural 1-5 DVD set
Supernatural 1-5 DVD
Supernatural 1-5
Supernatural Seasons 5 DVD Boxset
Supernatural Seasons 5 DVD set
Supernatural Seasons 5 DVD