Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming Soon-Chaos Season 1 DVD Box Set

Go down

Coming Soon-Chaos Season 1 DVD Box Set Empty Coming Soon-Chaos Season 1 DVD Box Set

Post  Jessica01 Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:57 am

I really don't like the fact that CBS has been looming around the idea of canceling this show without even giving it a chance, and CHAOS season 1 has a chance, a real fighting chance.
But CBS needs to market it! I am in love with this show but honestly I only found out about it thanks to word of mouth. I know that they can do better than that.
This is a refreshing show, with a light hearted feel and a captivating plot that could make for way more than the 13 episodes to come. Its enticing and totally hilarious.
Its new, and I really would like to see people give this show a chance because I think its fantastic.Fortunately, chaos season 1 dvd
will come soon at collectcheaps with good quality and fast delivery in lowest price!This dramatic comedy, CHAOS follows a small group of CIA misfit spies who make up the Clandestine Administration and Oversight Services (CAOS). In addition to taking on threats to national security, they also must take on redtape and typical government bureaucracy. The TV series stars Freddy Rodriguez, Eric Close, James Murray, Tim Blake Nelson, Carmen Ejogo, Christina Cole, and Kurtwood Smith.How wonderful it is.You would enjoy Chaos Season 1 DVD Box Set.

Jessica01

Back to top Go down