Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buy Inexpensive Hannah Montana Seasons DVD

Go down

Buy Inexpensive Hannah Montana Seasons DVD Empty Buy Inexpensive Hannah Montana Seasons DVD

Post  Jessica01 Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:04 am

The American television series Hannah Montana aired on March 24, 2006 on Disney Channel. Hannah Montana Seasons 1-4 DVD focuses on a girl who lives a double life as an average teenage school girl named Miley Stewart (played by Miley Cyrus) by day and a famous pop singer named Hannah Montana by night, concealing her real identity from the public, other than her close friends and family.
This show is great, The series has been nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Children's Program from 2007 through 2010. It just makes me laugh on a blue day. I can always look up to this show to make my frown to turn upside down. Have you noticed that Disney sort of becoming teen or Junior High Standards, which is really good.There are great actors and actress in the show. They share their talent with us, so we should respect them for that.Although Hannah Montana Seasons might have stupid things in it, it still is funny to me, and I still like it. Mitchel,(Oliver) the sweet guy, but gets picked on by the mean kids, and likes a pop diva. Emily, (Lilly) she is best friends with Miley, she tries her best at standing up for people, and always knows when to seek revenge. Miley, she wants to be a normal girl, with no problems in her life because of being a pop star. In a way, you can relate to them. If you wanna this excellent show,please go to collectcheaps

Jessica01

Back to top Go down