Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The way viewing DVD Movies With Multi-subtitles On For Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II

Go down

The way viewing DVD Movies With Multi-subtitles On For Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II  Empty The way viewing DVD Movies With Multi-subtitles On For Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II

Post  lydia870622 Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:03 am

Resource From: brorsoft.com/how-to/rip-convert-dvd-movie-to-ainol-novo7-advanced-android-tablet.html

Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II is Ainol Novo7 Advanced upgrade version, the new tablet update the RAM to 512MB, and pre-loaded Android Ice Cream Sandwich OS, with 1.5GHz powerful processor, will give you more operating experience. When I travel or on the way to business, I like to watch my favorite DVD movie on the tablet. In order to share this happy today we will talk about how to watch DVD movie on Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II with its 800x480 resolution touchscreen.

Firstly , let's have a quick learn about the video format Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II supported .
Audio format: MP3, WMA. WAV, AAC, AAC+ and others
Video format: AVI, MPEG2, MPEG4, WMV, H.264 and others

Yes , we can see that it can not handle DVD movie as it has no DVD drive. so you have to rip/convert DVD moviesto Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II friendly video format for playback. Thus, you will need a fast DVD Ripper Tool help you to finish it.

Here we recommended Brorsoft DVD Ripper for Ainol Novo 7 for you . It can help you to trancode DVD to Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II with the particular output format at fast speed with the advanced CUDA/AMD acceleration technology support. Also it can support converting DVD ISO/IFO files to Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II.

Below guide means 4 simple steps help you ripping DVD movie to Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II MP4 format for playback with multi-subtitles.

Guide: Rip/Convert DVD to Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II 4.0 Android Tablet
Free download the powerful DVD converter - Brorsoft DVD ripper for Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II, (Windows Version, Mac Version), install and run it.
Step 1:Click the button like a disc to load DVD movie to it.
Tip: Freely select the subtitles for you DVD movies from the “Subtitles” option. Thus, you can enjoy DVD movie on Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II with preferred subtitles.

Step 2: Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Andorid” > “Ainol Novo 7 Video (*.mp4)”, which is perfectly compatible format for you to copy DVD to Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II with the best video an audio settings.

Step 3: Click the “Convert” button; it will convert DVD to MP4 for Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.

Once the DVD to MP4 for Novo 7 Advanced II conversion on is completed, you are able to enjoy/watch DVD movie on Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II with preferred subtitles as you want. Happy enjoy it!

Other conversion you may interested in:
3D blu-ray movies to Ainol Novo 7 Advanced 2
DVD disc, ISO/IFO files to Ainol Novo 7 Advanced 2 Mac conversion
Video conversion for Ainol Novo 7 Advanced 2

Dear friends:
For some reason , we can not show you the links at this article as the rules in this forum, Please google search brorsoft website for more information that you required ,your satisfaction is my great honor ,also ,I am very appreciate for you to take time out of you busy schedule to browse my article ,wish you happy everyday !
Resource from: Brorsoft

lydia870622

Back to top Go down