Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playing/Viewing M2TS video on Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II 4.0 Android tablet freely

Go down

Playing/Viewing M2TS video on Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II 4.0 Android tablet freely  Empty Playing/Viewing M2TS video on Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II 4.0 Android tablet freely

Post  lydia870622 Fri May 04, 2012 3:28 am

Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II vs Nook Tablet, Kindle Fire

Ainol NOVO7 Advanced II is Ainol Novo7 Advanced upgrade version. The new tablet update the RAM to 512MB, and pre-loaded Android Ice Cream Sandwich OS, with 1.5GHz powerful processor, which will give you more operating experience.

Compared to some other android tablets like Nook Tablet, Kindle Fire, this Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II has some outstanding features. You can have a quick view of below chart.

From above, we can find that the Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II comes with the high performance with the relatively low price. Why not get one for entertainment on your spare time? I’ve got one, but sometimes, it makes me frustrated when I intend to play M2TS video on Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II.

Well, I’ve found out the easy solution and I’d like to share it with all of you. First of all, the best M2TS to Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II Converter is the key. With the help of it, you can convert M2TS and any other video like VOB, TiVo, MTS to Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II at super fast speed. Now go through the three steps to finish the Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II Android 4.0 M2TS conversion.

Step 1: Import M2TS video to the best M2TS to Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II Converter.
Launch the best M2TS to Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II Converter. Click the button “File” to add video files to it.
Tip: If you have several video files and wanna merge several M2TS files for Ainol Novo 7, you just need to tick off the “Merge into one” box.

Step 2: Select an output format for Novo 7 Advanced II and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Andorid” > “Ainol Novo 7 Video (*.mp4)”, which is perfect format to put M2TS onto Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II. Then set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.

Step 3: Start to convert M2TS video to Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert M2TS to MP4 for Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.

After the M2TS to Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II conversion, you can get the output file effortlessly. Now, you can transfer M2TS movie to Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II freely. Later, you can play and enjoy M2TS video on Advanced II at ease on the go.

Related guide:
Rip/Convert DVD movie to Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II 4.0 Android Tablet

Dear friends:
Attention, please ! To get your approval is my honor , which tells me the existence of the post is valuable, so I will continue to provide useful content, Please sustained attention !
If you want to achieve more detailed information, please google search Brorsoft website, all these resources are from there .

Resource from: Brorsoft

lydia870622

Back to top Go down