Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Sony NEX-5N AVCHD MTS/M2TS to Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 Converter for Mac

Go down

Best Sony NEX-5N AVCHD MTS/M2TS to Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 Converter for Mac Empty Best Sony NEX-5N AVCHD MTS/M2TS to Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 Converter for Mac

Post  lydia870622 Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:23 am

Source From: Brorsoft

Recently many Sony NEX-5N users asked me how to import Sony NEX-5N 1080p 60p AVCHD videos to Adobe Premiere for editing. One of them asked: I just got a Sony Nex 5N camera – it shoots 1080p 60p HD movies in AVCHD format. I really enjoy the full HD videos; however, when I drag and import the AVCHD files into Premiere CS5.5 timeline, they immediately need rendering, and the timeline becomes extremely sluggish for scan/scrub or when previews. Whenever the camera is moving, the movement is very jerky and also blurry during a span.

From the Sony NEX-5N user's question, we can learn he or she can't import Sony NEX-5N AVCHD to Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 for editing smoothly. Here we offer the easy solution for all the NEX-5N users who get frustrated in the trouble. As we know AVCHD is not the favorable format for all the non-linear editing software like Final Cut Pro, FCE, iMovie, including Adobe Premiere Pro.

You need to Google to download a top AVCHD Converter for Adobe Premiere to help you transcode Sony Nex 5n AVCHD to compatible format for Adobe Premiere without rendering. Here I take Brorsoft AVCHD MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac as an example. It is the best Mac AVCHD to Adobe Premiere Converter (as far as I know), which can easily and quickly convert Sony NEX-5N 1080/60p AVCHD to MOV for Adobe Premiere CS5.5 with best quality on Mac OS X and save your rendering time.

Step 1: Download and install the best Mac MTS Converter for Adobe Premiere and then launch the program to import Sony NEX-5N 1080p MTS/M2TS to it.
Tip: You can select the “Merge into one” box to merge multiple MTS/M2TS files for easy editing in Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5.

Step 2: Select the Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas> MOV (AVC)(*.mov) profile as the output format.
Tip: If you want a small file, you can choose Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas> MPEG-2(*.mpg) as the editable video format for Adobe Premiere Pro.

Step 3: Click the Settings icon to customize the video/audio settings. You’d better set the video frame rate as 30fps or 29.97fps, video size as 1920*1080 to keep the best video quality for your later editing.

Step 4: Click the Converter button; it will start the Sony NEX-5N AVCHD to Adobe Premiere Pro conversion immediately.

as
After the conversion, you can get the re-encoded videos for Adobe Premiere from the output folder effortlessly. Now, you are able to edit Sony NEX-5N AVCHD in Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 without rendering or any other problem.

Related guide:

Transcode Sony NEX-5N AVCHD 1080p MTS/M2TS to ProRes for FCP on Mac OS Lion

Convert/Transcode Sony NEX-5N AVCHD 1080p MTS files to AIC for FCE 4

Deinterlace Sony NEX-F3 1080/60i MTS video on Mac OS X

Best solution to importing Sony NEX-F3 AVCHD to iMovie on Mac

Convert Sony NEX-7 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to AIC for FCE

Import Sony Alpha NEX-5N AVCHD footages to FCP for editing On Mac

lydia870622

Back to top Go down