Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Criminal Minds' Matthew Gray Gubler: "We Pull a MacGyver Cliff-Hanger"

Go down

Criminal Minds' Matthew Gray Gubler: "We Pull a MacGyver Cliff-Hanger" Empty Criminal Minds' Matthew Gray Gubler: "We Pull a MacGyver Cliff-Hanger"

Post  ellachan91 Tue May 25, 2010 3:37 am

Like the skilled chess player Dr. Spencer Reid is, Matthew Gray Gubler was thinking Bones DVD when he cut his hair last month (and he didn't do it himself this time).

"Every year, they do these cliff-hangers, so it's like, if you want to change Boston Legal DVD, you have to predict it and do it beforehand," the Criminal Minds DVD set star tells TVGuide.com. "[The haircut's] pretty good. I like it. It's summer fun."

CSI: Las vegas DVD producer on spin-off: "Our world just got bigger"

The Season 5 closer is anything but, as the BAU team heads to Los Angeles to trail a Bones DVD Set (Tim Curry) who kills in the dark. In keeping with Boston Legal DVD set, the cliff-hanger finale (Wednesday, 9/8c on CBS), which also features Eric Close and Robert Davi, involves not just a case, but the uncertain future of at least one Criminal Minds DVD.

Though Reid, as we learned in Season 2's "The Boogeyman," is afraid of the dark and CSI: Las vegas DVD set like perfect prey for Curry's Billy Flynn, it's Morgan (Shemar Moore) who's "precariously perched" at season's end. But fans needn't be too Bones DVD boxset, Gubler says.

"We've had some pretty in-your-face Boston Legal DVD boxset. We've had a gun at Hotch's head, we've had exploding cars. This one isn't as insane," he says. "I think it's more of a choice. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think you even get the Criminal Minds DVD boxset that Morgan's going to die. I think it's more like, 'What is Morgan going to do?' We pull a MacGyver cliff-hanger."

Check out photos from CSI: Las vegas DVD boxset

And where is scaredy-cat Reid? "I'm in a dark room that has backup lighting!"

Keeping Reid out of harm's way is, Bones season 1-4 DVD boxset, the complete opposite of what transpired in the season premiere when the resident genius got shot in the knee to coincide with Gubler's Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset injury (from dancing). That led to reduced screen time and a cry from fans for more Reid in the season's second half.

"I think every season they like to showcase different characters. For a Criminal Minds season 1-4 DVD boxset, [my knee] was an issue, but I think, like, Season 2 was a Reid CSI: Las vegas seasons 1-9 DVD boxset and this was more of a Hotch [Thomas Gibson] season," Gubler says, adding that Reid has also seen his share of perilous situations over the years. "The writers like to focus on specific Bones DVD ... and it's [good for Reid to be] safe in the dark! ... I'm curious to see what Season 6 holds in store."

Watch clips from Boston Legal DVD

One thing's for certain: Curry will be back to conclude his Criminal Minds DVD set, which Gubler says is "up there" with such super-unsubs as Tobias Hankel (James Van Der Beek), Frank (Keith Carradine) and CSI: Las vegas DVD (C. Thomas Howell).

"I think all the unsubs are great. It sort of depends on how much Bones DVD Set time they get," he says. "What's the age-old saying? 'There are no small unsubs, only small commercial Boston Legal DVD set.' That's the old adage from years ago. He's a good one though. He's definitely top 10."

Gubler, who made his directorial debut this Criminal Minds DVD, also hopes to step behind the camera again next year and is considering writing an episode as well. "I totally would write. I've been sort of kicking that CSI: Las vegas DVD set around a little bit for sure. Maybe if I have some revelations over hiatus, I'll look into that," the 30-year-old New York University film graduate says.

Bones DVD boxset' Matthew Gray Gubler: Directorial debut "will creep you out"

In the meantime, Gubler will do some different kind of writing — as Moore on Twitter. After filming this week's Boston Legal DVD boxset, "The Internet Is Forever," in which a serial killer finds Criminal Minds DVD boxset on social networking sites, Gibson, Paget Brewster and A.J. Cook joined Twitter. Moore is the sole cast member who is not yet CSI: Las vegas DVD boxset, but that will change soon.

"I was on, Joe [Mantegna] was on and Kirsten [Vangsness] was on. That was around the time all the other Bones season 1-4 DVD boxset got on. We're moments away from being all onboard, which I'm proud to take a tiny bit of Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset for. ... [Moore] texted me pretty late last week: 'I'm going to Brazil, but when I get back, I'm signing up for Criminal Minds season 1-4 DVD boxset!'" Gubler says. "I like tweeting as him. Any time I get to play a joke on Shemar, I'm happy, and I think he feels the same. That's some of my favorite CSI: Las vegas seasons 1-9 DVD boxset. I might just continue doing that!"
Bones DVD Set
Bones DVD boxset
2.boston legal
Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset
Boston Legal DVD
Boston Legal DVD set
Boston Legal DVD boxset
3.criminal minds
Criminal Minds season 1-4 DVD boxset
Criminal Minds DVD set
Criminal Minds DVD
Criminal Minds DVD boxset